Flowering bad leaves....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
plants been flowering since August 1st. it's my first outdoor grow. leaves look like sunburn or nuts but i can't figure out which. i have been giving them water since it first started. could it be that i need to give them more potassium since it is in flowering? or should i just continue to give them water and less nuts?

821.jpg

821-2.jpg

821-3.jpg

Why are your pictures so small?

They are too small to see the problem in detail.

They are in flower, they need flowering nutes, what nutes do you have for them?

:peace:

yeah, flower nuts for sure if you started flowering 3 weeks ago.

What I have as far as flowing food is Super Bloom Flower Foo 12-55-6...what do ya'll think is that good to use? Or should I use the three stage system of fox farm beast bloom, open seasame, cha ching?? Please help thank ya'll very much...

have you checked the ph ?
not sure which nutes youshould go for ,as i dont use either of them ,,but go easy at first maybe half strength
,,and if your ph is off fix that first ,,,:peace:

Yes i agree with ukgirl as well.. you should ideally use nuts with a higher P+K level than the N During flower the plant will suck the nitrogen out of ya leaves and they will slowly die off as well I don't know much about the fox farm beast bloom nuts ...but if it is as good as it sounds you should get some nice Buds ! All the beast and take care !

Latest posts

Back