flowering in may

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro420

stoner
Reaction score
i saw today that my plant is starting to get little white pistils like its a female its about a month old i had it indoor for like 15-20 days under a light for 18 hours and 6 dark then i transplanted it outside its been outside for like a week now if it is flowering already what will happen to it if the days keep getting longer im woried something bad will hapen 2 it ?:(

if you had it under 18/6 light then it should be ok. its when you keep it under 24/0 light that may cause problems. look on the bright side at least you know its female.

Pre flowers will occur at eight weeks or unless the plants are under stress. but, this shouldn't hurt anything, if they are caught in the veg cycle and are still budding, then good for you, you know you have girls and they are budding for you, they will continue to bud and grow vertical, this is a good thing and not to worry. happy growing
~T-Bone

k ty do you think i should top it yet and if so how do i top it if never done this before

Latest posts

Back