flowering pix, advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom O'Bedlam

Reaction score
Two gals 17 days into 12/12. Everything look OK to the experts? I'm using FF Tiger Bloom. Does anyone think I should add any of the other FF stuff, or anything else in general? Thanks!:)

P8080005.JPG

P8080004.JPG

P8080003.JPG

Plants are looking good. If you dont wanna spend money on the pricey bloom nutes then go get you some Blackstrap Molassas and add a teasp to every gallon of water and your buds will thicken up and love you for it. Good Luck.

those Ladies are looking great..I use fox farm I fallow the feeding chart they supply...keep doimg what your doimg

Take care and Be Safe

hey does anyone have a link to good info in soil and hydro nutes to add... i have been using the Ionic stuff for soil and hydro.. but would love to find a good link for some other stuff.

megan23247 said:
Plants are looking good. If you dont wanna spend money on the pricey bloom nutes then go get you some Blackstrap Molassas and add a teasp to every gallon of water and your buds will thicken up and love you for it. Good Luck.

thanks- I've actually got some in the house already. Would you add it to every watering, or every other, and do it in addition to the FF stuff? I've heard molasses works well..;)

Lookin' better then mine at 2 weeks, GJ!

thanks everyone good to hear it from those who would know. I'll see how the molasses works.

Tom O'Bedlam said:
thanks- I've actually got some in the house already. Would you add it to every watering, or every other, and do it in addition to the FF stuff? I've heard molasses works well..;)

Moasses is not a substitute for flowering nutes.
Use it with your FF stuff, they make good stuff.

absolutely, GD. Can you add the molasses to the nutrient solution?

Latest posts

Back