Flowering Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayreef

Herb Jedi
Reaction score
how many days of 12/12 should it be before my plant shows sex?

Patience is key my friend. It all depends how sexually mature the plant was when you switched the lights over. Some plants will even show before you switch over if they are mature enough. It might show within a few days but probably not, within a week or two it will show. Just keep an eye on you plants and good luck with lots of ladies.

CADLAKMIKE1 hahahaha that was trippy as soon as i clickd submit reply ur reply popped up right above mine and it said almost the exactly same thing. hhaha that was trippy :D:D

Iamganja said:
CADLAKMIKE1 hahahaha that was trippy as soon as i clickd submit reply ur reply popped up right above mine and it said almost the exactly same thing. hhaha that was trippy :D:D

Well you know what they say, brilliant minds think alike. But I also heard the same thing about idiot savants, sooooo maybe we should just hit a joint and attribute the answer to those wiser growers that came before us, and some good old fashioned experience. :48::rofl:

The window i give all plants when looking for sex is 10-14 days for sure.After that 2 weeks more close observations for hermies.How this helps.:watchplant: :lama:

ok, both of my plant have small flowers, however they are still very small. if its a female does a small i dont know how to describe show before the white pistol does? dont look like seed formations but not sure yet.

I found out the hard way just how long sativas can take...
All sound advice above so I'll go with the ditto.
You will be looking for pollen sacks specifically. Just looks like a little set of balls to me, lots of people round here say they look banannas. Either way, you'll know it when you see it. Otherwise, wait for white hairs of ball sacks or post some pics and we can see what you have perhaps.

Latest posts

Back