Flowering Tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amon1011

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello first it's been a while since i've posted. Well jus for a quick update i'm at day 17 of flowering and I can't find as many tips as I did in veg. I had 10 plants but unfortunately 7 turned out to be male. I'm just looking for some tips that can help me get the nicest yield possible, if anyones an expert in the flowering stage let's hear why?

im no expert but my plants are just about the same into flowering, i cut the new groth off right befour i put them into flowering an i have 8 tops on one plant, its just starting to show hairs though. watch out for nats,,, i never had bugs then i put them into flower and the nats came....

Amon1011 said:
Just wanted to say hello first it's been a while since i've posted. Well jus for a quick update i'm at day 17 of flowering and I can't find as many tips as I did in veg. I had 10 plants but unfortunately 7 turned out to be male. I'm just looking for some tips that can help me get the nicest yield possible, if anyones an expert in the flowering stage let's hear why?
I am no expert.But,I will tell you that you dont want to go cheap on three things.1 Good nutes 2 good soil 3 good light.With them three things,everything else should fall into place.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I got a nice 400w hps light, im using i guess decent soil but no nutes. can you go wrong by not using any nutes honestl i just couldnt figure out what and when with how much of it to use.

Nutes are important to be able to get all that your ladies have to offer. Even a liquid fish emustion is great, BUT go super easy or you can get into trouble with nitrogen burn.
Rule of thumb is to go .50% or half of what is recommended, and slowly add as needed. You should see a difference right off. BE PATIENT.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Amon1011 said:
I got a nice 400w hps light, im using i guess decent soil but no nutes. can you go wrong by not using any nutes honestl i just couldnt figure out what and when with how much of it to use.
Yes nutes are very important.Your plants will need more and less different nutirents at different stages in your plants growth.So. that being said.alot of people find that useing Fox Farm Products work well and are formulated for MJ at there different stages.It also comes with a easy reading feeding chart.They offer Grow Big for vegitation and they offer Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for Flowering.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back