flowering???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
these r picture for 8wks old plant..
when the flower will coming out
and how does it can be ?
should i turn the light from 18/6 to 12/12 now?
or wait until the flower coming first?
confuse rite now...
could u help me guys?
new b here....

Image340.jpg

Plants will not flower until the light cycle decreases.REDUCE TO 12\12 and Flower NOW.. Your plants are going to be HUGE. The plants will typiclly double or triple in size during flower.

how will it be, the size i mean?
now mine is 20 inch
is there any special requirements that i need to do?

put on 12-12 light , you should see caylx know if it is female or clusters of balls, if it is male, your plants grow more or seem to on the 12-12 light. this is because they are stretching for light when the lights or off..... thus for about the first four to five weeks of 12-12 you will see alot of stretch and growth......

you plants could be estimated 60 inches.... Might even get better depending on the strain.... If you are in VEG I would TOP or LST to control height....Do not do these in flower...

New_2_Chronic said:
you plants could be estimated 60 inches.... Might even get better depending on the strain.... If you are in VEG I would TOP or LST to control height....Do not do these in flower...

is that means i'll get more bud or should i top but i think if i top the plant it will decrease my bud,
is that true?
or let it goes with that

Topping will only slow it down for about two or three days, then it's back to itself.
so wait 3 more days after topping, then put them into flowering. You will then have 2-4 tops per plant, resulting in a bit more than you would have.
You'll be fine. I had to veg my skunk and shiva for 6-8 weeks because of ballast problems. I only had 8 feet to work with, minus 1-1/2ft. the hydro tray and 1ft. for light space, so it shouldn't be a problem.
good luck, hope I've helped.

thax dude... for the help
so i've benn thinking to top the plant
but i think iam not going to do it
just let it grow...
:)

and how long the flower will come out after 12/12 lighting..

either or. I would top. it wont hurt the plant too bad, just stunt it for a day or two, then you'll have, like I said before 2-4 tops. but it get's branchier throughout flowering.

the top of the plant, new growth coming out, cut all off with sharp sterial razor, you can top main stalk, branches........ makes plant bushyer,

do a search on this forum for topping technique....Youll find out how to do it...

how long the flower will come out after i turn to 12/12 light cycle...

This question depends on your plants genetics, 3 - 5 weeks is my guess, you have a pair of very Sativa dominant plants, they will take about 10 - 12 weeks in flower until they are ready to harvest.

my problem is i should go back to my country soon...
approximately for 4 or 6 wks..
wat should i do..?
shoud i wait em until finish the flowering stage or just go..?

Latest posts

Back