flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daf

up in smoke!!!
Reaction score
i wanted to know how long does it take for the girls to start flowering , have started flowering 5 days ago and no sign yet. 12/12,

Hello Daf :)

Some will show in 2 weeks some in 4 weeks.

Have you got alternating nodes yet?

:peace:

i have a mom thats 2' and clones about 6" .

IME the flowers start showing at 7 to 10 days according to the strain of MJ

super lemon haze and thai stick

I switched to 12x12 nine days ago and I’ve just seen my first two white pistils.
I needed my magnifier to be sure. But they’re definitely tiny pistils.
Ahhhhh :laugh:

Yeah I hve had some that show in 24 hours and others that took 2 weeks...it depends and the strain plays a factor I believe...

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I hve had some that show in 24 hours and others that took 2 weeks...it depends and the strain plays a factor I believe...

its definitely the strain and age but y not put them in the dark for a couple days if they dont start just keep:watchplant:

Raidernation said:
its definitely the strain and age but y not put them in the dark for a couple days if they dont start just keep:watchplant:

Oh I flip them as soon as they are mature...I don't wait around for them to show on their own. In my first grow I had 2 Dutch Dope plants take almost a month to show sex after they had been flipped to 12/12...talk about frustrating.:)

I would not recommend putting them into the dark for several days--this will serve no purpose. If your room is totally dark during lights out with no light leaks, don't stress. They will flower when they are ready--patience.

What is the minimum amount of Darkeness to keep her Flowering, and the max amount of light to keep her producing Trichs?:eek:
I have always used 12/12

Latest posts

Back