Fluorescent lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
How many watts will i need for veg stage and flowering and are fluorescents good for veg and flowering?

check the links in the growers rescources area, lots of links to all differant grow guides,

just remember more light is better :)

depends on how much area and how many plants, and depending on ventilation you may need different types of lights. just my 2cents

Great for veg not good for flower. It will grow buds but just on the sips of t he stems any further into you plant the buds will stay really small. A plant that would amke 8OZ will only make around 2 under flos.

i thought about using flouro cause nowhere near me sells HID stuff, but when you work out how many of them you would need and how bad they are for flowering its cheaper to go with HID, IMO

High temp for veg 6500k - Low temp for flowering 2200-3000k I believe. I am using 4 42w 2700k cfls for flowering. But it depends on the size of the area you have. There are light guides stickied in the light forum.

3000 lumens per square foot for veg & 5000 lumens per square foot for flower.Measure your area & do the math....have fun...;)

Latest posts

Back