Food Inc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 dog im with you.and everyone else will be also after this story.i worked with a guy that used to work at a chicken farm back in the day.im gussing late 70's early 80's. his job was loading the big rig with chickens from the farm.he said you grab three chickens in each hand upside down with their feet in between each finger.each chicken belonged to you.if the chicken got loose you were responsible for getting that ment kicking it stepping on it,what ever it took to keep it running off to far.everyone get the concept. ok so one day hes carring some chickens and one gets loose ,so he run chasing it and the little ______ (fill in the blank) gets away and hes following it and he runs aroud to the back of the coupe and he sees one of the illegal hispanics railing another chicken. ever since then he will not touch a chicken and it makes him sick to see some one else eat it. i have tried to pay for his lunch as long as it was chicken.he will not go for it. after messing with him i realized he wasnt making up stories and i quit eating chicken also.

a 4yr old macdonalds cheeseburger ..not even mouldy ..

hxxp://www.homepagedaily.com/Pages/article6759-mcdonalds-4-year-old-cheeseburger-video.aspx

Thanks for the link UK girl. I only eat mcd's once every couple of months. You just made it easier not to eat their food at all. I'm amazed at what the govt will allow big biz. to put in our food.

It can be almost boiled down to two things.

1)Grow your own.
2)Support farmers markets.

Every weekend from June 1st to November 1st...I am at a different farmers market every weekend

Budders Keeper said:
They will also mix the ground meat together from different sources which I find scary. New zealand beef+wisconsin+cali..ground and processed together= danger IMO

New Zealand is the only country I have ever been too where I felt the food was fit to eat. They take care of their people down there.

I have never had chicken that tasted that good, real, natural...as it should.

America would do well to emulate their food industry. 90% of the unseasonla tomatoes are indoor hydroponically grown.

New Zealand may be good, but by the time it gets here I've been told it gets mixed with the beef from anywhere inbetween US and NZ and then they combine it with ours. Don't know how reliable my info is but it sounds cheaper and easier than keeping/labeling it separate and it is all about profit so it probably is happening.

one of the illegal hispanics railing another chicken.
dude thats just wrong in every way man. :rofl:
just imagine wat teh world would literally be like if one day everythin had glass walls round it . liek they said in that documentary.
i dont know if i ever would wanna know all the dirty lil secrets behind everythin in the world.
kinda scary

Zip it will never happen, cause there will always be guys like us around with a pocket full of rocks!

Latest posts

Back