Food!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3

Stoned Senior Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite thing to cook on a summer day on the weekend? :D
I like to get my smoker going or grill something.
I have a 7' tall smoker which I use almost every weekend. I only use south texas misquite in it. I have just started a brisket which I smoke 24 hours. It falls apart when I take It out. Outstanding!!

What's your favorite thing to cook???:confused: :aok: :smoke1:

BBQ Salmon...and chicken....and lots of :bong:

Hick said:
I smoke sumpin up about every week tooo d3, my pref is mesquite as well. some folks think it's 'too strong'.. I luv it!
brisket, pulled pork, beer butt chicken, fish, I got a thread 'round here somewhere with some smoked vittles
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=778413&postcount=91 theres a brisket in bwd thread

Yup rememberin Hicks pic some tasty lookin flesh fur sure it was, made me chin wet with drip! Oh Im goin gain nother 10 pounds with this thread too!

BWD

Yup those be the ones!!! Man yual look like I be likin yur fireside friend! Thanks fur sharing gain here I can just taste that there melt in yur mouth Mmmmm

BWD

Backwoods. Looks outstanding bro. I like to grill up bone in rib eyes to just about medium rare. yeah buddy you wanna talk about finger lickin good... Hey hick. What's up man. I'm just like you the stronger the better. I'm also gonna do up some good sausage and it's not that polish sausage. I get it from a little town in texas and its outstanding. I'm also going to make a big pot of pinto beans and some sweet corn bread. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I can't wait. When is done tomorroW night I'll post a picture. I'm having a hard time getting a picture to show up on here of my cellphone how do I do that

D3 said:
Backwoods. Looks outstanding bro. I like to grill up bone in rib eyes to just about medium rare. yeah buddy you wanna talk about finger lickin good... Hey hick. What's up man. I'm just like you the stronger the better. I'm also gonna do up some good sausage and it's not that polish sausage. I get it from a little town in texas and its outstanding. I'm also going to make a big pot of pinto beans and some sweet corn bread. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I can't wait. When is done tomorroW night I'll post a picture. I'm having a hard time getting a picture to show up on here of my cellphone how do I do that

Sausage be the only thing keepin me alive!!! Loves me sausage, oh so do me wife ;)

BWD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :shocked: :shocked: Munchie attack:ignore:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sausage be the only thing keepin me alive!!! Loves me sausage, oh so do me wife ;)

BWD

You need to come my way for some Gator Sausage Gumbo.

Bowl of that in front you. Mountain of steamed crawfish in middle of the table. a bucket of ears of grilled corn on the cob.
And to toss in a bit of sweetness. Grilled pineapple and watermelon slices to kick back with afterwards.

SPEARCHUCKER said:

Bowl of that in front you. Mountain of steamed crawfish in middle of the table. a bucket of ears of grilled corn on the cob.
And to toss in a bit of sweetness. Grilled pineapple and watermelon slices to kick back with afterwards.

Never ates gater but will try most anythin once cause I likes to keep open minded. All the other stuff be mighty tasty ates to them before It was mighty tasty! Love all sorts food reckon. Folk cant believes I eats coon, love it to me ifin it fried up right taste like prime rib ;)

BWD

SPEARCHUCKER said:

Man you just made me miss Texas. I used to go to Razoo's Cajun restaurant in Fort Worth. They had a great grilled gator dish in a gravy over rice. I would order that and a side of Rat Toes. ( Jalapenos stuffed with crab and cheese )

who can grill after looking at bwd tatter totes..... mmmm so good

Spearchucker. A friend of mine hAs A brother thAt lives in louisiAnA he went out and got a gator and sent his brother a lot of that meat it was outstanding. We battered it and deep fried it. We made red beans and rice. Deep frieD fresh catfish. Grilled corn and jalapeno hush puppies. And pop A good ice cold beer it wAs excellent.:D

We have the pork loin on the grill on low, pulled pork in a few hours or so! thinking corn on the cob, baked taters, mac salad and a nice MJ brownie with peanut budder frosting for desert!!

Hick said:
I smoke sumpin up about every week tooo d3, my pref is mesquite as well. some folks think it's 'too strong'.. I luv it!
brisket, pulled pork, beer butt chicken, fish, I got a thread 'round here somewhere with some smoked vittles
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=778413&postcount=91 theres a brisket in bwd thread

I have my U.K. version of your chicken bottle of vodka shoved up the chickens *** hole:holysheep::eek::hubba:

Its just soo wrong folks.
Lol
T4

:rofl: a what shoved where?:holysheep: :rofl:

Last night i was hungry for grilled food and fresh veggies out of the garden.

Two Grilled NY strips with a sweet paprika rub

Grilled Lime Curry Shrimp skewers (these were fantasic!)

Fresh Cucumber Salad (vinegar, sugar, garlic....)

Grilled Tomatoes, jalapenos and red onion

Steamed rice, my standby carb

Latest posts

Back