Food!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoundS outStanding drfting. Anything grilled or smoke is the best. :) TonighT I Took 2 slices of ThaT good briskeT i smoked and a sausage link I cut it up real fine. Put in a little salt a little PePPer. And sAuteed it in just A little bit of butter. :hubba: Then I add what I call "my sauce":cool2: . ( if you want the recipe just let me know. It's very sImple and outstandIng on everythIng, chIps, cheese, everythIng). I toasted up a couple a big fat hamburger buns and made outstanding barbeque sandwiches:D. :holysheep: :heart:

The list is vast with me. Kinda really depends on whats fresh from the local farms. Sometimes in WA we take for granted being able to walk out to a farm close by and pick out the veges. Free range meats also. I have been in a shellfish mood lately. Mussels, clams, oysters, geoducks, etc. All local. Last night we had fresh udon noodles with a green curry coconut sauce, with bok choy, green onions, wild mushrooms and leeks. Little lime cream on top.

"with bok choy,"

Yual leave the little ones alone they be good pilgrems time to time ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back