For all growers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growboy19

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned on this forum before, but for all persons growing and posting on this forum, i would strongly recommend downloading Tor. go to torproject.org to download, you will need to download the plugin as well from mozilla or internet explorer. Tor is a program which makes it very difficult for the police, DEA, etc to track your IP address to your location and allows for true anonymity online.

I used to use that, but it was so slow that I quickly lost patience with it.

oh i was unaware the server for this site was located overseas. that makes sense though, because we would all be screwed if it wasn't.

it is pretty slow with tor, but before i knew this server was overseas, i felt it was better to have a slow connection than get busted for marijuana cultivation.

d*** this is all good info to know i had no idea the ip was overseas for this forum makes since now though

growboy19 said:
oh i was unaware the server for this site was located overseas. that makes sense though, because we would all be screwed if it wasn't.

it is pretty slow with tor, but before i knew this server was overseas, i felt it was better to have a slow connection than get busted for marijuana cultivation.

Maybe it goes slow so the feds have time to find you..they are in on it i think..lol...

nikimadritista said:
SCREW THE FEDS :D
FBI - ha ha! I've never been to the US but FBI makes me think of super cops saving the world I see in American Films all the time....
FBI ha ha ha...
Tossers!
Heee hee hee.. I think that's what Canadas infamous "Prince of Pot" Marc Emery said, too. :hubba:

I was at my favorite watering hole last summer and a bet ensued where we wondered how much info the gov can glean from a phonecall :confused: 1 of my sons is a Fed, and I called him on his cell phone to propose the question. 1st I called him on the bars phone :doh: and He told me where I was, that I had been drinking single malt for 2 hours and hadnt eaten a thing all afternoon. I laughed, and realized this could have been a good guess as I frequent this place often and my habits are well know to family. I thanked my Son and hung up only to call him back 20 minutes later via cell phone and posed the same questions, to wit he says I am still at Zik's, have changed to a blended whiskey[folks was buying me drinks] and ate 2 sticks of jerkey. I was floored :eek: up until I saw him in a corner booth laughing his stones off at the group of OldFools solving the world problems from barstools :rofl:

Latest posts

Back