For those who love live music.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I normally don't Pimp for a website, but this site is different. It is a totally free, totally legal, music sharing site that I stumbled upon, by accident. You will not find a lot of commercial bands, like Rush, Led Zeppelin, etc. But if you are into Jam bands, like the Grateful Dead, Phish, etc. You will love this site. It has thousands of downloadable, or streaming shows, in MP3, as well as FLAC formats. It is not a commercial site, and you don't have to sign up for it, which means no spam in your email.
I hope Ya'll enjoy this site, as much as I do.
Here is a direct link to the list of bands which have consented to allow their music to be downloaded, and shared for free.
hxxp://www.archive.org/browse.php?collection=etree&field=%2Fmetadata%2Fcreator

Enjoy
HomieHogleg

I keep getting a bad link msg Homie when I paste the link minus the hXXP in my browser.

Hamster Lewis said:
I keep getting a bad link msg Homie when I paste the link minus the hXXP in my browser.
Hmmm,
Let me just add a link to the starting homepage. Maybe you can get there without a problem.
http://www.archive.org/details/etreehxxp://www.archive.org/details/etree
Maybe that will work better. From that page click the link, that says."Browse all artists with recordings in the live music archive." That will take you to the page I originally tried to link to.

Enjoy
HomieHogleg

That worked but went to the homepage which says it is in 12 hours of darkness over that proposed internet bill. You know the one that reeks of censorship. :) I will try again tomorrow thanks.

Latest posts

Back