Forbid, Floramite, Avid for clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out a liquid concentrate called TaNLIN. Its available at web hydro.com youll be lucky to find it at your local hydro store if you even have one. Its made up of diomataceous earth it has a OMRI stamp, its totally organic, and safe to use til the day of harvest. once ingested by the bug its turned into a crystallized form and it literally shreds their stomachs and intestines killing them, they cannot become immune to that! I used it on a whitefly infestation and within a few days they were all gone, no more whiteflies!

I used something called "SNS 217" to rid my garden of the Borg. It is organic and kills Mites in all stages of life. I also used Floramite. It took a little while, but I went nuts on the little buggers. They truly freaked me out! The day I found them, I was looking through a scope at the bottom of a leaf, and one of the greesy, ugly, critters seemed to look right up into the scope. It was waving its tentacles and looking right at me, and in the scope it was huge. I went to WAR!

Good luck -- the Borg are a hard lesson that most dedicated growers have to deal with eventually. Total elimination is the only way to deal with them.

Peace

I use Avid on my clones as soon as they root. I use it again just as soon as I turn the babies into the flower room. In flower I use Azomax if I see any infestations along with no pest strips. Mighty Wash is also safe to use on buds, and effective, but a bit pricy.

Latest posts

Back