force flowering outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give them a high phosphorus fert... Guano, Espoma has a product called "Super Phosphate", FF Japanese Maple or Fruit and Flower... All of these pump high amounts of P (especially the Espoma). GL.

blowslow23 said:
DLtoker where can u get phosphorus at?

If you're lucky like me, you live in a state where medicinal MJ is legal. So just head to your local grow store and swoop up some Tiger Bloom, or Big Bloom. If not, you'll have to order some online.

im using some african violet fert... with a high middle number.. maybe that will kickstart it

bshack79 said:
im using some african violet fert... with a high middle number.. maybe that will kickstart it

Be careful with that fert. African Violets are acid loving... Meaning a pH less than 4.5. The fert is too acidic for MJ.

thanks dl, and meds4me im goin to use ur idea except im using black trash bags with slits in them and im going to put a fan underneath to circulate the air. i know that i start off at 12/12 but do i have to adjust that sometime in the future?

thanks DL toker.. I had no idea about the african violet fert loving the acid... I guess its stuck back in the 60's :hubba:

well im sorry, you figure it out then see what you come with, by the way use your head

Latest posts

Back