FOx farms looking for opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bustabus

Reaction score
hey out there , I have been doing a little homework. I am about to buy some fox farms . Is the trio pack the way to go . should i choose just one fert for veg. stage or alittle of both . Tiger bloom for flowering stage . Also i have read about others having nitirogen problems

why is this in the JOURNAL SECTION.!?

before you sow a seed..you need to read read read!

What does it matter . I am looking for info > Why r you so critical. Who are you forum police. You dont have help move on Bro. I seek opinions not B.S.

ferts are supplements... your soil should be rich in nutrients giving them enough Nitro for a little bit..then hit them with some growbig during veg and bigbloom/tigerbloom during flowering and you should be fine. i like pure blend pro soil better then the foxfarms but thats just me.. goodluc k

what does it matter...? > maybe if you posted in the rite section maybe tons of people would answer you lamo questions.. that attitude aint going to get you know where fast !!!!!!!!

bustabus, your in for a long ride. if you surf this site for a while youll notice that there are sections relating to all aspects of growing. its not in one section but many so you can chose the section that is most appropriate for your question. granted, you are new and i can see you posting in the journal section first but when someone points out that you posted in the wrong place why respond like you did. it probably wont get you much help around here but hey im new so what do i know.

Super Silver Haze said:
bustabus, your in for a long ride. if you surf this site for a while youll notice that there are sections relating to all aspects of growing. its not in one section but many so you can chose the section that is most appropriate for your question. granted, you are new and i can see you posting in the journal section first but when someone points out that you posted in the wrong place why respond like you did. it probably wont get you much help around here but hey im new so what do i know.
yea what he said. btw, nice one hick ;)

FF's website has the complete feeding schedule for all 6 nutes. I'm having good luck with FF so I've become something of a FF nazi. I do the liquids and/or granulars every other feeding as suggested, straight water last week or so. And everything is organic except one--I can't remember at the moment which isn't.

Good luck, Bustabus.

Thanks for your input . I'm new too this site . I have taken lots of advice from this site and have had vast improvement. I went with F.F. big bloom and tiger bloom. I have only used it once so far
Earlier in the day i was reading another members post and he had some rude comments for not using the correct forum. So then that dude leaves a neg. comment for me. The way i seen it was . I was sharing a update on my grow in grow journal, an i wanted a opinion. Sorry to all i have caused greef

bustabus said:
Thanks for your input . I'm new too this site . I have taken lots of advice from this site and have had vast improvement. I went with F.F. big bloom and tiger bloom. I have only used it once so far
Earlier in the day i was reading another members post and he had some rude comments for not using the correct forum. So then that dude leaves a neg. comment for me. The way i seen it was . I was sharing a update on my grow in grow journal, an i wanted a opinion. Sorry to all i have caused greef

the "only" one that it "caused" anything for, was me...and that was only a cpl of mouse clicks...;) no grief
it happens all th time. and is one of the duties as a mod' :)
welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back