FoxFarm alternative (Canada)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baimoo

Reaction score
I was interested in getting some Foxfarm fertilizers but as far as I can see they are only available in the US, and any website that sells them will only sell them to people in the US because of shipping restrictions. So I was wondering from the Canadians on here what are some good alternatives to FoxFarm Grow Big 6-4-4, for example?

baimoo said:
I was interested in getting some Foxfarm fertilizers but as far as I can see they are only available in the US, and any website that sells them will only sell them to people in the US because of shipping restrictions. So I was wondering from the Canadians on here what are some good alternatives to FoxFarm Grow Big 6-4-4, for example?
Just got off the phone with them.He said that he ships to Canada.There you go my friend.Keep it GREEN:D
http://americangarden.merchandizer.com/Default.asp

If they ship discretely, I can't see it being a problem. But I have talked to a local shop where they did confiscate his FF products at the border with no refund. A risk I would take.

Latest posts

Back