foxfarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruseonme

Reaction score
what do you guys think about fox farm potting mix? is it good?

yea its amazing. its what saved my plants. get the fox farms ocean forest

Yes, FFOF soil is good. If you use it, don't give your plants fertilizers for at least three weeks, or so. This soil contains lots of nutrients. I believe quite a few members of this forum use it. I use it.

Have heard good things about it myself too. Unfortunatley it's not available near me.

well what if im starting with clones? and also just use ocean forest i should mix some of it's potting mix?

Look at my grow journals below & tell me how good Fox Farms is.

Fox farm rocks. I use it in all of my soil grows with excellent results. Fat tasty nugs every time. Keep it organic for best results.

where can you get this soil in the US? i know menards don't have it, lowes either. ive even looked at some nurseries, no luck yet.

FoxFarm soil is great stuff, I can't find any other soil that I have no problems with whatsoever (everything else seems to have PH issues, isn't 100% organic, has bark/wood pieces in it, not light enough in texture, etc.).

Some people add perlite/vermiculite to their FoxFarm soil, I don't see why this needs to be done as there is PLENTY of chunky perlite already mixed in... especially in Light Warrior. If you're growing indoors, I recommend a 50/50 mix of Light Warrior and Ocean Forest. It works great for all stages of growth, even seedlings (the Light Warrior is excellent for seedlings). Their original potting mix looks like it would be the best outdoor soil though I have no experience with it.

banjobuzz said:
where can you get this soil in the US? i know menards don't have it, lowes either. ive even looked at some nurseries, no luck yet.
I also didn't find it at my local nursery, so I ended up buying some online. There's a good amount of online retailers that sell it, a couple good ones that I recommend are HTGsupply and PlanetNatural.

Latest posts

Back