Free Energy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
I had been searching for this kind of energy since my childhood when I learned about Nicolas Tesla, now, I believe, I have found it.

An American inventor called Stanley Meyer had done this, I have searched some, there are claims that it works and there are claims that it won't and there are demonstrations and measurement that it works.

Meyer's invention simply work with high pulse and high voltage but low ampere (low energy) and separates hydrogen from oxygen in water, effectively creation perfect hydrogen fuel from hydrogen power generators to combustion engines.

Here some links for you to check.

hxxp://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Stanley_Meyer good information, and you can actually reach expired patents from here.

hyyp://www.waterfuelcell.org/ about Meyer's water fuel car (with its patent still held by his son)

hzzp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2464139837181538044 a very fine documentary from 1995 when he was still alive, shows us he is not the only one

DLtoker said:
Yeah, crazy story with that man... I can't believe he was offered $1 billion cash from the oil companies. :eek:

Considering that this technology can ruin their entire company, 1$ in cash is not such a great price...

I know some guy who is developing this type of technology as an add on to current gas hogs. I'll have to give him a call and find out what he is up to, coincidentally he too is named Cornel :hubba:

yes, if you add an electrolyte to the mix the hydrogen will seperate-

this technology has been around for years. check out the vids on youtube with this method and some use it on a generators not hard to adapt to car engine but then you have so many other parts that could fail (gas combustion engine). ive been into turbine engines lately andrunning green meads into what ive been doing. Ive just started an EV project as well and this has my FULL attetion. Im taking a ford ranger and running the electric motors at 96V ...could get it going with 72 volts Im sure. Id love to build EVs and sell them! :D

VERY cool technology... bio diesel and ethanol are right around with it in my opinion. Anything Green-I DIG!

** GREAT THREAD FULL STARS*****

i just seen this on mythbusters. busted.. they built this deal with water in it and made some type of pole in it with neg and pos charge ran to it it did produce hydrogen gas but nothing near enough to power a small car engine. it was determined that it would take more power and water than the car could carry to power it. its just what i seen on t.v. doesn't make it true.

Bio-fuels. We shouldn't use our food for fuel.:doh: Other sources other than corn. Switch grass and HEMP are far better for ethanol production, and as it is, it still takes A LOT of energy to produce a bio-fuel right now.

slowmo77 said:
i just seen this on mythbusters. busted.. they built this deal with water in it and made some type of pole in it with neg and pos charge ran to it it did produce hydrogen gas but nothing near enough to power a small car engine. it was determined that it would take more power and water than the car could carry to power it. its just what i seen on t.v. doesn't make it true.

His water fuel car works differently and it's patents are still at his son, unreleased. Though it is quite possible to run car on hydrogen power generator (works differently, you use electric engine instead of combustion).

I wonder which episode, so I can download and watch it...

it was on fuel economy, they tried all the fuel additives that claim to increase fuel economy, and a high tech carp thats suppose to get 300 miles per gallon.. turned out to use more. it should be easy to find on ther site.

also to make vegtable oil in to fuel all you have to do is filter it. thats it. you still have to have diesel fuel to start the engine or at least we do but used veg oil will power a frontend loader just like diesel. and all i have to do is strain it.. i know it works i do it many times a week.

Tesla also powerd cities with no wires, free electricity to all just from one simple thing around you, radio waves!. They just came out with some new grow lights in the new skunk based on tesla's idea's, they now have the first grow light that takes no electricity to run, amazing. I personaly think tesla should be more famouse and recognized than ben franklin. Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Roken said:
Tesla also powerd cities with no wires, free electricity to all just from one simple thing around you, radio waves!. They just came out with some new grow lights in the new skunk based on tesla's idea's, they now have the first grow light that takes no electricity to run, amazing. I personaly think tesla should be more famouse and recognized than ben franklin. Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

They need wars, they need problems, or else they can not hold power so people like Tesla and Meyer will be forgotten at best... Whom would want a world with no energy problem? When you do not need any expensive energy source, a lot of people will be unhappy, especially power mongers so we will pollute seas, air, upset The Mother....

Latest posts

Back