Free Nute - Sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
General Hydroponics just came out with a new organic line called General Organics. They are giving out free quart size samples of the entire line. All you have to do is pay for the shipping from Cali. Mine will be about $23 to ship it to me in NJ. The closer you are to CA the cheaper.

Just call them up ask them about the free samples they are offering
Telephone: 1-800-37-HYDRO
(1-800-374-9376) or 1-707-824-9376

you get a quart each
Bio Thrive grow
Bio Thrive bloom
a cal mag supplement
Biobud bloom booster
Bioweed, a seaweed supplement
Biomarine, a fish based supplement
and the Bioroot for the root system.

That should be enough to last for a whole grow.
Ii's been priced at between $120-$140 depending on the retailer, just pay for the cost of shipping. You have to be willing to use a credit card.

Perfect for the rejuvenated grower..... me. :)

Solid info ...but what are the benefits of going organic?

(besides getting a free cycle of nutes:))

where'd you get the info on the free samples from. i kow ive seen free sample offers for some in some magazines. like urban gardener.
but without proof of legit source of this ifo id advise anyone against just up an calling some random phone number on a mj grow site.
no offense to you jersey.
just liek to know if ya able to provide a sourceof this info.
also it does seem a bit odd for a quart of each = 7 quarts in all. thats a heck of a lot for so little IMO. hence why seems a bit fishy. :confused2:

but like i said i have seen ads in magazines for free samples liek 4 ounce and sometimes even 8 oz size and no ship charges. but never 7 whole quarts tho. :eek:
but hey if it legit an i can see its legit, then im all over it

Very nice guys at GH, Very friendly and helpful. 20 bucks to the door (mid-west).

I called and asked them what it all came with and they replied:

BioThrive Grow
BioThrive Bloom
Bio Root
Diamond Black
Bio Bud
CaMa+
Bio Marine
Bio Weed

All bottles come in quart size.

Also they stated that because this is organics the potency has decreased, so the nutrients should be applied “double the strength from what’s on the bottle.”

He went on to saying that BioThrive worked like FloraNova so there is no need for FloraMicro.

If you are applying for the sample they will send you a chart to use and some feedback surveys.

i just googled the tele number and the number is legit for gen hydroponics but jus curious still where the info of the samples come from before i go calin it.
i guess for me my paranoid mind is thikin leo has made arrangements wit GH and taking calls and everyone that calls an gives address for such samples now goes on a list as they made this site the only place the number avail and why else would anyone be on here and see the number uif not growing LOL.. idk.
ya dont come round much i noticed either jersey. sin2006 but only been on but few times ....

Also they stated that because this is organics the potency has decreased, so the nutrients should be applied “double the strength from what’s on the bottle.”
so in other words ya prolly goin thru 2-3 times as much in nute solution in ya mixes tahn usin flora or floranova.
and use double than wats stated on bottle :huh: usually everyone says use less tahn recommended. maybe they made a huge goof in teh making of it hence why basically givin it away?

zipflip said:
i just googled the tele number and the number is legit for gen hydroponics but jus curious still where the info of the samples come from before i go calin it.
i guess for me my paranoid mind is thikin leo has made arrangements wit GH and taking calls and everyone that calls an gives address for such samples now goes on a list as they made this site the only place the number avail and why else would anyone be on here and see the number uif not growing LOL.. idk.
ya dont come round much i noticed either jersey. sin2006 but only been on but few times ....

Dude.

Much respect for the caution. After all, you don't know me from a hole in the wall. You're right. I haven't been around for a while. I've been having issues, severe anxiety and depressio, for the last couple of years now and have been seeing a psychologist to work it out. It's going well and I'm getting better and stronger each day. That's why I'm here. Trying to come out of my 'shell'.

I checked out the website and the telephone number before calling also. It sounded too good to be true to me too. I got the info from another MJ website that I belong to. Dude there didn't say how he got it, but I know he's a good dude. I don't think the Feds would set up a trap for a few quarts of nutes. But do as you will. I was just trying to share some info during these difficult economic times. If I'm out of line, I would hope that one of the mods would step in and correct me.
Peace

Zipflip said:
maybe they made a huge goof in teh making of it hence why basically givin it away?

lol, I don't think so. But if you wanna look more into the samples and proof of it NOT being the LEO coming after you...take a look at this thread.

hxxp://www.gardenscure.com/420/organics/129259-general-organics-general-hydroponics.html

^^ replace xx with tt

I use GH's Flora line, and if I can get into organics and it produces a better product, I think thats what we are searching for.

Besides its 20 dollars spent so I don't have to lie in bed at night wondering:

"Is general organics line better than general hydroponics line"

well i'll be danged.
well that just blows now. i have no $ on my debit card . i wonder how long they'll be carryin on the deal for tho?

But do as you will. I was just trying to share some info during these difficult economic times. If I'm out of line, I would hope that one of the mods would step in and correct me
honest i meant no disrespect in any way toward ya jersey.
but i too see it in teh pic on the link trust put up . on the bottles it says not for resale "sample"
thats just wild. 7 quarts of any nutrient solution of any sort for under 25$ give or take :eek:
dude im so all over it. just got get into next town over to get money put on my card.
not sure if im bout to goin organic just yet. but sure would be nice to take advantage of this offer tho. if anything else i can use it next year on the tomatoes outdside. im sure they'll go wild over it just as well.

thanks tho for the heads up on the offer jersey.
for real tho i meant no offense, really. the part bout ya not bein on much, just makin convo was all bro.
:48:

Hey Zipflip I think they should offer it for a while. (don't hold me to that)

I'm sure they want to do a lot of testing first to make any tweaks...

This is were we the growers come in and say well I didn't like this but I liked this and I'm sure it will go back to the lab for anaylis.

I told them that I cannot use the organics until the season is over, and they didn't seem to mind. As long as I respond.

They were very eager to send the line out to receive answers to there new product.

zipflip said:
honest i meant no disrespect in any way toward ya jersey.
but i too see it in teh pic on the link trust put up . on the bottles it says not for resale "sample"
thats just wild. 7 quarts of any nutrient solution of any sort for under 25$ give or take :eek:
dude im so all over it. just got get into next town over to get money put on my card.
not sure if im bout to goin organic just yet. but sure would be nice to take advantage of this offer tho. if anything else i can use it next year on the tomatoes outdside. im sure they'll go wild over it just as well.

thanks tho for the heads up on the offer jersey.
for real tho i meant no offense, really. the part bout ya not bein on much, just makin convo was all bro.
:48:

Absolutely no offense taken, my friend and I know that you meant no disrespect. There was nothing wrong with what you said and your caution was understandable. If you knew me, you would know that I don't ever want to hurt anyone. Karma, Dude, Karma. And i want good Karma.

I talked to them just as they were closing up for the night, I asked if Monday would be too late to get in on the deal, they said "no, we're going to be doing this for a while" They just want to get their product out, and see what the consumer thinks of it. I was in the same boat zip, I only used pre-payed when doing stuff like this, ordering from someone I don't know or over the internet...but I'm all over it to. Someone had posted something about this last week or so, and I went to the GH site, but couldn't find anything on it. Hell for that price I'll check it out side by side with my ff gear!

......WELCOME back jersey :D .. glad to see you are doing well!

Absolutely no offense taken, my friend and I know that you meant no disrespect. There was nothing wrong with what you said and your caution was understandable. If you knew me, you would know that I don't ever want to hurt anyone. Karma, Dude, Karma. And i want good Karma
right on :aok:

I talked to them just as they were closing up for the night, I asked if Monday would be too late to get in on the deal, they said "no, we're going to be doing this for a while" They just want to get their product out, and see what the consumer thinks of it. I was in the same boat zip, I only used pre-payed when doing stuff like this, ordering from someone I don't know or over the internet...but I'm all over it to. Someone had posted something about this last week or so, and I went to the GH site, but couldn't find anything on it. Hell for that price I'll check it out side by side with my ff gear
sweet!! i got plenty time then.

I called today and have them on the way. I may try some kind of side by side with GH Flora 3 part, GH Flora Nova and the new Bio series, just since I have them. I have got some Safari Mix clones in the bubbler right now.

I ordered and it arrived in about a week. Now all my neighbors know that I received a big box from General Hydroponics. If you're in a friendly state, no problems...but not all of us are. So if you are trying to be discreet, this is definitely not a good idea. Too late now.

Someone else here posted this info on 11/3 and I called and ordered. Nine days later I called back and Nancy had lost my order.... Jesse had it out the door the next day. If in doubt, check your with your cc to see if they charged you - they charge when they ship. It's no gimic, it's just a word of mouth promotion to get some product out there and possibly win over some new customers. It was less than $20 shipping for me.

Excellent share bro', thank you - good karma awaits you :)

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago... Like THG, I would like to do some side-by-side comparo w/ the regular Flora series GH I have now.

I should have nutes for years now :) lol

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back