Free Nute - Sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hadn't gotten my order so I was wondering...what the heck??? Did I get left out somehow? I was thinking, "Should I call"?

Tonite I stopped by in a local sandwich shop to pick up something for dinner when the guy tells me, "We have a package UPS left for you....and it's heavy."

WHOOO HOOOO!!!

I bring the package up to my apartment and I have a quart each of:

Biothrive Gro
Biothrive Bloom
CALMAG+
Bioroot
Biobud
Bioweed
Biomarine
Diamond Black

All for $23.90

(In a South Park voice) Sweeeeeeetttt!!! :D

Glad you got your freebies....I shld be getting mine tomorrow....

I hadn't seen anything so I called today, and my order had not even been processed %$$#^&R$##@$^&, So I guess I wait another week. They said they have been swamped with calls.

legalize_freedom said:
I hadn't seen anything so I called today, and my order had not even been processed %$$#^&R$##@$^&, So I guess I wait another week. They said they have been swamped with calls.

Me, too. I ordered 11-16. When my card had not been charged for shipping by Friday, I called. They said they had the order and had been swamped (as I figured). Well this morning, the shipping charges hit my account--$15 (I must be closer). So, mine is on the way.

Just a heads up, I placed my order about 3 weeks ago and it still had not arrived so I gave them a call. This was my third time calling, the first time I placed the order and Nancy said the order would arrive by Thursday of that week. The following week after it had no arrived I called again and they had lost my order, had no record of me, so I re-setup the order with my CC for shipping charges and they said it would go out that day. Two weeks after that, today, I called again and the first person I talked to Jesse had no record of my order again, and transferred me to Nancy, she remembered me and said that they had been back ordered and were out of stock until today, and the order would go out (again) today, she did however have to retake my information.

So, can't complain when it is free, anyone know a MSRP of this package they are giving away, what it would cost if you bought it retail?

I think I read early on $100-$120 so it's worth a bit of drama.... Might add that all bottles are clearly marked "sample - not for resale"....

OldHippieChick said:
I think I read early on $100-$120 so it's worth a bit of drama.... Might add that all bottles are clearly marked "sample - not for resale"....

Cool, yeah I wasn't planning on reselling it or anything, just curious what the value of three phone calls was, and that's well worth it! They really should be incorperating a feedback mechanism though, like a card that comes with the product and a unique ID that you input at their website and take a survey with feedback on out thoughts of the product, I asked if they wanted feedback when I first ordered it over the phone and they were like 'Oh you know, of course', and I was like 'So how should I give you the feedback', and they said 'Just call us I guess'.

:D

I had to call 3 or 4 times too, ordered on 11/16 and I just got mine a few days ago. All 8 bottles, including the Diamond Black were there but they forgot to include a feeding schedule. No biggie, they have one on their website- hxxp://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/feeding_charts/GO_MYSF-FeedChart.pdf
I'm going to try these nutes in a MassP coco bucket for a trial run. Awesome deal, thank you GH :aok:

yeah I got all 8 bottles last week...I can't wait to start using it, but I don't want to switch what I have been running in the middle of a cycle, I'm going to do half of my clones with the GH, and half with my old routine...see what comes of it...if it blows my old routine out of the water...then GH did good by giving me freebies...cause I will dang sure buy more if it works good!

Mine just arrived today, took 53 days total, just shy of 2 months!

Diamond Black was not included, 7 bottles in total, also received a catlog with feeding nutrient schedule.

Yeah they are lucky I love their 3 part so much because i also hve gotten nothing but the run around from them...I ordered almost 2 months ago myself and had to call them 4 times and my CC finally got charged late last week...hopefully they are on there way....if I didn't love their nutrients I wld probably not use them again...

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I had to call 3 or 4 times too, ordered on 11/16 and I just got mine a few days ago. All 8 bottles, including the Diamond Black were there but they forgot to include a feeding schedule. No biggie, they have one on their website- hxxp://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/feeding_charts/GO_MYSF-FeedChart.pdf
I'm going to try these nutes in a MassP coco bucket for a trial run. Awesome deal, thank you GH :aok:

Yeah, I have eight bottles and I used to have three w/ the regular GH series. This is getting a bit (too) complicated! I like things nice 'n easy - but I'll soldier on :)

Just sprouted some NL, some NLxHaze and some more WW.

I'll start a pictorial GJ as soon as all my babies sprout.

Cheers,

just curious to those of you who still gettin these samples here.
beings tehy are organic and it is sub zero freezing winter temps out there for the most part of the country...
....are your bottles coming frozen at all? lol
i ask cuz i ordered nutes a lil while ago and tehy came frozen delivered rendering them exposed to extreme temps and being teh GH samples are organic i would assume taht the freezing temps would effect teh product some, no?
i was also talkin to my ups delivery guy last week again and told him my last package had liquid contents and was frozen and he looked at me while handing me another package and said that this oes prolly frozen then too. if its liquid. and even if it wasnt frozen ATM, that still doesnt mean it wasnt froze at one point thruout the shipping due to unheated cargo bays on planes, trucks etc and long transits in such.

mine were sent before it was to cold, but they were packaged real well, double boxed with bubble wrap in both boxes, well insulated...mine looked fine.

but imo i would think you could have all the bubble wrap in the world round a bottle of liquid, so long as its in a below freezing temperature environment i would think it would still freeze.
i knwo the vendor i ordered from had wrapped the replacements i thermal bubblewrap and did coem to me unfrozen, only it was also right on that freezing temp mark and the bottles were all still yet extremely cold after opening packaging and wrap.
but i talked to my UPS deliv person and tehy said that stuff sits in trucks that are housed in poorly heated if any heat at all, warehouses or something to that effect and said regardless how ya package a liquid item, if shipping in freezing temps, taht it will still surely freeze, unless ya packin heat somehow into the boxes maybe :confused2:
also he told me that its not UPS's fault if it gets frozen either. and that if its a temperature sensitive item and expected to be shipped in extremem temps then teh shipper is required to take it upon them selves to add watever sort of packaging needed to maintain temps.
kinda something to really think about for so many of us who all live where its freezing 6 months outta the year and ordering nutes.
i shoudl be fine tho now til spring :aok:
:48:

Yeah man, definately good to know! I don't usually have nutes shipped...other than FF solubles, cause they are cheaper on line, and these free ones from GO. I'm lucky enough to have a few hydro stores within an hour of my house. I will remeber not to have anything shipped cold sensetive in the winter...Thanks Zip!

hello all, so , i have to ask, how is it working ?

I haven't used it yet, I started a couple in flower with it, but used chemical PH adjusters on the mix, which I found out later is a no no, seeing how the mix is organic it makes perfect sense, but I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I ended up flushing these out, and going back to my regular way. I plan on doing a side by side with clones from the same mother as soon as my flower box is empty. I will do some with my regular line-up Foxfarm, and a few extras, and I will run some done with the GO line-up. But I fealt like I needed to do a little more research on these new nutes first, and get some organic ph adjusters. Hopefully I will have a camera by then, and I will be able to do a GJ on the side by side run.

BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with GH.

The deal is still on, but NOW because of all the response they added a $25 handling fee on top of the shipping.:eek: :mad: :mad:

Of course they did this a week or so ago when I was stuck in SoFla on a trip I didn't want to make in the first place and lasted a week longer than was planned for.:rolleyes:

I'm pizzed! That was a trip from he!! that seems to just keep on giving.:eek: Not only did I miss a flowering cycle because I knew I wouldn't be here for the end, my moms are in rough shape from no water for close to 3 weeks (I took measures for that otherwise they would be dead), and it was a 1800 mile drive with 3 people in a standard cab pick up truck.:holysheep:

I didn't order, but might after I get over my temper tantrum.:D The part about the service fee being added while I was stuck where I didn't want to be in the first place really set me off.:ignore:

DD

Hmm, that does kinda suck. I would still go for it DD, even with $20 shipping + the $25 handling that's still around the price of just the BioBud by itself.

Latest posts

Back