Free The Weed!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HempMan

Cannabis Activist
Reaction score
I know MJP usually doesn't like to discuss political type issues.. But this is more like a NORML issue. Something that effects all of us here.
I ask for a little leeway please.

I'm asking all stoners out there to get out, get active!!! Start doing something for change! Become a "Cannabis Activist" and not a couch potato!

American's... can make a good start here.

Sign it, e-mail the link to whoever you want & get them to sign it!
Then, start "tactfully and intelligently" writing / calling / annoying your state representatives, governor, congressmen, senators... everyone at every level of government!

We need to stand together, and start letting them know that enough is enough!

http://www.petitiononline.com/qwer4321/

[SIZE=+1]To: U.S. Congress[/SIZE] It is a fact that nearly 11 million Americans use marijuana on a daily basis and that some 80 million or so have tried it. There are studies that have shown that marijuana isn't as harmful as tobacco or alcohol. Unlike tobacco and alcohol, no one has ever died from smoking marijuana. In fact more and more people are turning to marijuana to relieve symptoms of cancer and other medical problems. It's time government starts listening to the people. This country is based on having the freedom to voice our opinion and it be heard. Our own President has admitted to smoking marijuana. It's time to at least decriminalize marijuana. Make it legal to grow x amount of marijuana plants and legal to possess x amount. If you would like to see mariuana at least decriminalized please sign this petition and show your support. The time is now 4:20!
Sincerely,
The Undersigned

For those in Canada, Europe, the UK & other countries, I ask you to do the same in your areas! Get out there & say Enough is enough!!!

We need to launch a worldwide campaign to free natures herb!
Let ALL our voices be heard in unison! It is time to put an end to this oppressive "war on drugs"! They will no longer be able to ignore us!

The persecution we all face and the prosecutions the unlucky ones have to endure must stop!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back