Fresh bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norentmoney

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its alright to put my buds in the freezer to preserve freshness? or will this somehow destroy them? I hate it when my bud gets to dry:cry:

I've personally never done this but several things come to mind when i think about freezing buds. First off damage to the trichromes just from them freezing. Secondly freezer burn would really suck. To avoid freezer burn you would want to vacuum seal and again you would be damaging trichromes when you compressed the buds. Your best bet would be to store them in jars in a cool dry place after they have been properly dried.

Instead of the freezer, if you can keep them in the fridge without attracting unwanted interest, they will keep really well and maintain all their freshness. Of course, a label saying "Fresh Oregano" might be a better idea than "Acapulco Gold" at slight risk of someone cooking a really 'interesting' sphagetti.

leafminer said:
Instead of the freezer, if you can keep them in the fridge without attracting unwanted interest, they will keep really well and maintain all their freshness. Of course, a label saying "Fresh Oregano" might be a better idea than "Acapulco Gold" at slight risk of someone cooking a really 'interesting' sphagetti.

haha, would make for a very fun dinner discussion though!

Latest posts

Back