From Female to Shemale ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
what is the most common mistake that people make that makes there plant turn to shemale

I see that alot of plants come out to be hermie because of troubles in the beggining. If you take care of it right and dont shock it when its a baby, than it will more than likely be a female, although you have your exceptions...:D

cant be nute shock if MG users start with that soil :)

im gonna go off my own accord for a baby plant for a while so i can try create more ideas for peeps :)

yeah , thr only thing i can think of is light interuption, becuase i took the male out before the sacs dropped

is it not a baby your talking about then?

One of the things that cause sex change is stress ( damaging roots when transplanting, sudden temp change, light disruption, damage of some sort) sex is genetic!!!! There was a mention of being able to make the sex female when it is young is just not true. A seed is either male or female period!!! However there is an occasional freak or you could say mutant of some sort. But with all that being said OFF WITH THE MALES HEADS!!!

Latest posts

Back