Frosting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
budssssssssssssssss:D ....just bag seed:hubba:

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

looks good.. you know your good when even your roots are frosted.. oh wait thats not frost its a block of ice.. my bad..

I have no idea where this misconception that bag seed is shite. Well, if you have a great strain of crystally danky bud you're pickin up from someone, find a viable seed, plant that lil seed and its a fem, what the heck is wrong with bagseed? Everything is bagseed when you think about it. Sheesh! If it wasn't for hand-picked seed, we would have ZERO strains to choose from nowadaze. People didn't buck CUTTINGS from the Afffie, Pakie, Thai, Cambodia or Indie regions, they bucked seed. SEED. SEED.SEED. p.s. Once again, very sexy lookin' girlz, you got there goin, friend. 1HOK. ;)

you continue to amaze me 4u2smoke... how many plants do you actually have growing???

Thanks Everyone for the kind words..I have to say Bag seed because ther is no record of these..I get clones from a Friend that Breads and Names his own products. I just keep the name..A while back in BPOTM. the name of the plant was "Deadline" and is an awesome HIGH. But the name of strain was changed to bagseed..thats why I just choose to call it bag seed..even tho it is Frosting..and I will post another pic for those interested..I know why its called " Frosting" we are in week 7 and its almost all white:hubba: ..This is the one I want to pollenate with white widow..Im hopeing for a Male..lol..

Thorn..I have 5 diffrent types in flower right now...My Fav is still Red Dragon..But this Frosting is up on top as well..

7greeneyes...yeah I agree..its all from some bag..lol

mebeafarmer....yep all mine..unless you wanna come help me Harvest..economy crap..but i pay In weed..:D

and to the rest of you..KEEP M GREEN

7greeneyes said:
I have no idea where this misconception that bag seed is shite. Well, if you have a great strain of crystally danky bud you're pickin up from someone, find a viable seed, plant that lil seed and its a fem, what the heck is wrong with bagseed? Everything is bagseed when you think about it. Sheesh! If it wasn't for hand-picked seed, we would have ZERO strains to choose from nowadaze. People didn't buck CUTTINGS from the Afffie, Pakie, Thai, Cambodia or Indie regions, they bucked seed. SEED. SEED.SEED. p.s. Once again, very sexy lookin' girlz, you got there goin, friend. 1HOK. ;)

I have never in my life found a seed in a bag of decent stuff. I have grown many commercial grade seeds that I pried out of a brown brick, and none of them ever touched what came from bc or 'dam. We are overloaded with mexi-brick here, and always have been. There's plenty of good sacks to be had, but the sales man must pick them out, because for all the bags of "headies" that I've procured I've never found one seed.

thats the only problem with bagseed mistisrising,if ya do find a seed in your smoke,the odds are the plant hermied.
fantastic lookin lady there my friend.

7greeneyes said:

"IF" the seed came from random or accidental pollination by a true or full blown male, it is simply an f1 or f2 as the case maybe cross.
HOWEVER... so often, when a single solitary seed is found, or even a "few" seeds in a bag of "dank, headies, ect". It was most likely pollinated by a rogue staminate(male) flower of hermie origon. "THERE" lies the conception that bagseeds are NOT the best candidates for growing.

Good point Hick - I think this also may put off some people too. I have NEVER grown bagseed. My mum tried to lol but if it had actually germinated and grown I don't think she woulda known what to do with it lol

But if people new to growing just grow bagseed to start off with and then experience all these troubles with hermies, loads of males and anything else you can think of then I think that'd be enough to maybe put em off growing. Hmm I dunno, just a thought :)

...OR, as in 4U's case here, it could be a pleasant experience. But the fact is, you never "know" for sure 'till you've tried them.
I've said many times, for years bagseed was all that I grew, had access to. But I too feel that those were diffeent times. MJ wasn't as widely cultivated or readily accessable for "bred" designer/name brand strains. More clandestine type breeding by individuals with limited genetics in individual gardens.
the "www" has truely made the planet smaller.

Thorn said:
But if people new to growing just grow bagseed to start off with and then experience all these troubles with hermies, loads of males and anything else you can think of then I think that'd be enough to maybe put em off growing. Hmm I dunno, just a thought :)

i was afraid of this when i started since i started with bagseed but i was prepared to buy some good seeds if i needed too

i just germed 3 seeds...2 popped out of the soil and became females, the 3rd was a freak of nature and grew the wrong way and died(down)

so, i continue with my good bagseed until i either get really good at growing or come into a bad streak of males/hermies...then i buy

trichs just starting to turn amber...and have stopped nutes a week ago..she feeding off herself and droping used fans looking very nice I might say..and I have 3 of these in flower and have 3 clones in Veg..oh and Mother Frosting been in Flower 3 weeks now...thats going to be BPOTM you watch..one Fat BUSH:hubba:

enjoy I AM:)

002.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

008.JPG

005.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

some dank lookin lady there my friend.i wish i would have had the good luck you have,when i was trying bagseeds.seems all i could get was hermies.my 1st attempt,out of 8 seeds that suppossedly came form some dank,i got only one lady.
you have the touch my friend,keep it up.

Thanks andy..i have yet to finish this kind but have not seen the color of these leafs before..almost like a Black or dark purple..but also could be the cold temps at Dark cycle they do get down 65 at times with this cold weather we are haveing..cant wait to see next week..:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back