Frosting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is definatley a purple strain. I would guess like a purple erkle or a grape ape. Maybe even mendo purp.

Thanks Mendo..my buddy i get clones from said it had purple traits in it..and it sure is takeing a while to finish..may go 11-12 weeks just to get it where i like it. 50/50. it is displaying some wild DARK tho..will post again at Harvest time? Thanks for looking everyone

:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks Mendo..my buddy i get clones from said it had purple traits in it..and it sure is takeing a while to finish..may go 11-12 weeks just to get it where i like it. 50/50. it is displaying some wild DARK tho..will post again at Harvest time? Thanks for looking everyone

:bolt::bong:

I have grown alot of purple strains, usually when they are done they are almost black. The one you have there looks just like mendo purps.
Usually they finish in 8-9 weeks. But they are all different.
I usually get my temps down to 50 or less towards the end to make them jet black. Some really stanky stuff too!
Good Luck with your grow, Looking sweet!

mendo local said:
More pics? Love to see some more of them!

4u:)

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

076.JPG

078.JPG

079.JPG

080.JPG

081.JPG

082.JPG

looks alot like somango or killamanjaro, very nice looking bag seed grow

Hung for a few days then in the brown bag for anther few days then into jar..She does have have a nice smell:hubba:

024.JPG

027.JPG

023.JPG

021.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks smokejoe:)

That's my kinda christmas tree. I thought that was sand in the background then realised you would be in the northern hemisphere and it's snow.

yeah we got more then ever. I grow in a shed out back. and thaught i would take a pick as i braught her in.. I live in Seattle..West Coast Baby!!!!

yeah we got some below freezing weather and another storm comeing in sunday!!! good thing i got a good suply in case i get snowed in:rofl:

008.JPG

:hubba: I guess if you live in a place where the weed is good then bagseed is viable... I live in the south and at one time the place I live was in guiness for having the most MJ grown in the amount of square miles, also churches.... But, every fall we get a hold of some awesome southern born and southern bred weed... grown outdoors in large crops, there is no way to get all the males... I have to say that I keep any seed that is brown and stripey!!!! I just can't bring myself to trhough them out!!!!

I am not growing bagseed right now... But my last outdoor grow was bagseed and it was amazing!!! The buzz was fantastic... I was very proud!!!!! OF MY BAGSEED!!

During the summer we get crap from Mexico... Any seeds in that are white and undeveloped, or broken....

4u2sm0ke said:

Excellent, very nice job. I love to see the purple plants. How long did you flower for?
Sometimes I give it an extra few days just to make the whole thing go black.
I look forward to your next grow!

Latest posts

Back