Frosting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvested Last night.:clap: .Wet wieght 227 grams:woohoo: was able to take some ripps from some I had Harvested ealier..and is smooth threw the bong but a bit harsh threw my pipe..I am pleased with this one and am glad I was able to get 3 rooted clones..so we have more of this comeing;) Thanks for looking everyone and leaving the kind words..Marry Christmas MP:D :bolt::bong:

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Lookin good there 4u. I'll be right over to help you smoke some...........:)

Pot Belly said:
Lookin good there 4u. I'll be right over to help you smoke some...........:)

Ok my friend..dont forget the lighter.. seems I lost mine:eek: ..

lovely harvest my friend.i know you are glad you took clones from that beautiful lady.

andy52 said:
lovely harvest my friend.i know you are glad you took clones from that beautiful lady.

You know I am..and Im pollenating this one with White Widow:hubba:

Thanks for checking in..:ciao:

that sounds like a cross that would be good to have... :hubba: <hint>,<hint>:rolleyes:

nice bud, bud :cool:

i have quite a few awsome looking bag seed. some of it is from outdoor i get for 800 a lb. it is grow in mass up north of me an so yeah u get some seeds cuz some males do make it an ponaite some plants. but it is some bomb *** smoke, an so far only plants to "hermie" on me are my Mazar plants, from wich i understand are a ***** to grow. (an they where not bag seed) thats why i just thew them in with all the rest of my bag seed wich we are starting or next grow a sea of green, wile my other ladies are in flower. all bag seed to get rid of them. our 3ed grow will be an all know disner grow, once we have a good stock pile of beans. wich will be by the summer, figger 20 to 40 diffrent strains. do some breading an have some real fun with my gargen. hope i have my care givers card by then!!!

Latest posts

Back