Frustrated grunt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCGuerrillaking

Reaction score
Seriously not one person has grown Big devil #2 on this entire site? Come on. I check for a simple response every day and nothing.EDIT

Sorry, i have not heard of it either. Green mojo to you though.

Sometimes a "dealer" (be it clinic or street) will name strains whatever they want. Most of the time a strain name is regional. Now a days a lot of names are getting world recognition, but initially these strains were regional. Meaning the bud you have with the same name is different then mine, or the same bud you have as me has a different name. It's just symantics.

got rapids down river called big devil but aint be tryi to smoke them but they syre have tried to smoke me time or two.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
got rapids down river called big devil but aint be tryi to smoke them but they syre have tried to smoke me time or two.

BWD
:rofl:
:headbang2:

Be true! Only done them 3 time in me stupidness. Twice shine filled and once thinks I smoked to much pouch and only members seein all sorts of little rainbows as i was shootin through. Never done it sober then gain only stupid bushman would. Wife still slaps me every time we get to memberin my stupidness. Life is a ride right?

LAWL. but for real i ordered the seeds, check them out 19% thc and are supposedly the biggest auto and redkiller grew big devil and it looked sweet and was my inspiration for ordering them, i just wish i knew how much he harvested.

NCGuerrillaking said:
LAWL. but for real i ordered the seeds, check them out 19% thc and are supposedly the biggest auto and redkiller grew big devil and it looked sweet and was my inspiration for ordering them, i just wish i knew how much he harvested.
That's why. Most people on this site don't grow auto's. The common shared thinking about them is that their potency is lower than a photoperiod strain, as are the yields.

word, well im hoping they get here by tomorrow, if not should still be this week and when i do il make sure to start a journal. my bagseed is doing great but i dont wanna make a journal for it lol. maybe il just post pics in 4 to 6 weeks when i chop'm. lawlzz

19% thc auto strain?:eek:

i got a bridge for sale...:p

Latest posts

Back