Funny!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistair

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've got a link to a funny video. It is about the Honey Badger, a fearless animal that lives in Africa, India, and the Middle East. It's worth plugging the url into your browser.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Honey Badgers are cool.
However if they get cornered they will attack your groin which is uncool.
Don`t mess with Honey Badgers

Funny stuff Ali. Gotta get me one of those T-Shirts!

BBFan, perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but I remember no t-shirt.

boredofwar, I don't want it going for my groin. No, sir. Have you seen those before? I guess they're something like aardvarks and weasels, not really badgers?
Whatever they are, I wouldn't dream of messing with them. Apparently, that particular badger was bitten by the King Cobra and merely fell asleep for awhile, woke up, and then recommenced eating the snake. If you think about it, a mongoose is quicker than the snake, evading its strike. The badger on the other hand, isn't quite so quick, is bitten, but he doesn't care; he's just hungry.

Alistair said:
BBFan, perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but I remember no t-shirt.

Alistair- Below the video is a link for a website that offers the original, authentic, real deal:

"Honey Badgers Don't Give a bleep" T-Shirt!

From Wiki:

The Hedgehog, the Mongoose, the Secretary Bird, the Honey Badger and a few other birds feeding on snakes, are known to be immune to an ordinary dose of snake venom; whether the pig may be considered so is still uncertain, although it is well known that, owing to its subcutaneous layer of fat, it is often bitten without ill effect. The garden dormouse (Eliomys quercinus) has recently been added to the list of animals refractory to viper venom. Some populations of California Ground Squirrel are at least partially immune to Rattlesnake venom as adults.

Looks like a skunk on steroids! nasty little creatures.

frankcos said:
Looks like a skunk on steroids! nasty little creatures.

I wonder who would win if a Florida Gater snapped shut on a full grown Honey Badger?

I think it would be "Snap-Gulp, what Badger? I don't need no stinkin Badger!"

StoneyBud said:
I wonder who would win if a Florida Gater snapped shut on a full grown Honey Badger?

I think it would be "Snap-Gulp, what Badger? I don't need no stinkin Badger!"
I think your right those gators are relentless too.

Latest posts

Back