GDP and PK..... 10 days into veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was the first day I really noticed my girls have that really destinct
aroma of purple :D also the leafy part of the buds are glistening with trics ! I took a few pics just to share cause im really excited and cant help myself, I watch every little change they make :watchplant: lol..... kinda like I do with my own kids :) !

Anyways here they are, sorry about the quality of the pic's ? my camera is a cheapy, I will be investing in a better one shortly !

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

chris1974 said:
Today was the first day I really noticed my girls have that really destinct
aroma of purple :D also the leafy part of the buds are glistening with trics ! I took a few pics just to share cause im really excited and cant help myself, I watch every little change they make :watchplant: lol..... kinda like I do with my own kids :) !

Anyways here they are, sorry about the quality of the pic's ? my camera is a cheapy, I will be investing in a better one shortly !
if you either force flash or take pictures with the lights out, you'll get a flash and a clearer picture

This is gettin more exciting by the day.. I love watching the progress, and the smell is ohh so sweet in here :D 23 days into flower and a few more weeks to come, I cant wait !

The little girls in the pots are my new mom's :D

can anyone tell me if I can change the title of my journal ?

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

HI CHRIS YOUR GIRLS ARE LOOKING GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN
LOL POP65:headbang2: :farm:

Looking good man! Are the new moms are clones of these plants?

They are actually new moms, Three are Grandaddy purple, and one is a Purple kush that I am gonna give to my pop's, he's dying to learn how to grow ! I didnt take clones in time off the other girls, Im kinda bummed about it too, I wish I would have !

I tried to change a title once and got nowhere, sorry. Nice pics.

I couldnt be happier for my first Hydro grow...:D These girls are fattening up nicely and as frosty as a heck ! Here are a few pics I took today to show em off a little :hubba: The leaves on the PK are turing a beautiful violet color even at 70 F :) does this mean I have a true Purple strain ?

Here they are :D

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

chris1974 said:
I couldnt be happier for my first Hydro grow...:D These girls are fattening up nicely and as frosty as a heck ! Here are a few pics I took today to show em off a little :hubba: The leaves on the PK are turing a beautiful violet color even at 70 F :) does this mean I have a true Purple strain ?

Here they are :D
hello chris, looks like PK to me. I'm not sure My temps ever got down to 70 and mine was about half purple. I'm missing the smell after watching yours progress. Just wait wait...it's gonna get such purplestink you won't want to leave your room! Green 2ya:)

Budders Keeper said:
hello chris, looks like PK to me. I'm not sure My temps ever got down to 70 and mine was about half purple. I'm missing the smell after watching yours progress. Just wait wait...it's gonna get such purplestink you won't want to leave your room! Green 2ya:)

Hey hows it goin BK :)
Its gettin there man, I can smell it when im walkin onto my front porch !
I clipped a bud a few days ago and smoked a bit of it tonite with wifey:hubba:
she's still stuck to the couch hahaha !

those are stunning...I also grow PK...mine looks way more indica...everything I grow seems to look indica lol...would be awesome to compare all our PK nugs...mine is super dense not purple yet except the stems and some leaf veins but it just started getting cooler...those hydro plants look awesome.:eek: :hubba: :D wish I was smoking a bowl of it right now...

Dude...u only painted half your wall...did you take a pk break and never get back to it?...what a stoner move... loves it.

2Dog said:
Dude...u only painted half your wall...did you take a pk break and never get back to it?...what a stoner move... loves it.

Well it was sorta like that, all I could find was a paint brush ! :eek:
As you can see, I get bored fast :D

I was suprised to see purple at 70F :confused2: must be a true Purp strain !

whatever it is looks nice...more sativa than mine.

The taller girls in the back are GDP and the ones in the front are the PK
Did u bust out the tape measure on those fatty's of yours yet, I only hope to grow some that big some day :)

not yet...I will when I cut her and will post pictures..here is a picture of my runt that I took early. Trying to get an idea of the high at different stages..plus I needed the room..

pur 0928 017.jpg

Mmmmmmmmnnnnn..... trick or treat :)
Let me know how it is ! How early was it ?

prob a month..maybe three weeks.

Latest posts

Back