General outdoor question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
Ive only grown indoors and am playing with the idea of doing a mini guerilla grow.

So if use some auto from Lowlife, how bad would a plant here and there actually smell since i am kind of in a farm land city type of surrounding. Cant draw attention

Some strains smell more than others. The trick here is to be able to hide the plant in plain site in the urban area. Use surrounding vegitation to camoflauge your babies..take care..

Those plants grow really fast and stay pretty small, so you will be harvesting in no time. I always used to tell neighbors about how I have a wild skunk living under the house.:D

StoneyBud said:
I have to ask what a farm land city type of surrounding means.

I was wondering the same thing. Then I realized it was a test to see if you're too stoned or not stoned enough. But what do I know, I live in a forested desert.;)

I live in west texas in a small city where ALOT of cotton grows Hince city farmland. I was hopeing to find a cotton feild that i can find something green around, Or this another place that it a field mabe 3/4 mile long and deep that a few dirtbikers got to(thats the downfall) but its a flood plain so I know there where be water for them 2. the grass is pretty tall grass....thigh to waist high. What would yall say.

Latest posts

Back