General Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool87

Reaction score
Sorry Admin,I noticed I posted to wrong area...... Can you swap this into the correct one :( Outdoor Organic.....

Srry :(

Hallo,

This is my first year growing, and i hope it will go well, just simply soil and water is all im using (with some mirical grow)

I Started them inside until their 3rd set of leaves starting off)

So far weather has been good, devent amount of water, good area with mostly lots of sun (dunno exactly amount but good areas)

Some have gotten eaten as you can see, and for some reason an ant colony has formed in one of my buckets (not shown in pictures) it's the little red ants.... i am not planning it to grow, so just leaving as is..... but will still water....

Suggestions?

Edit : The one that is drying up seems to be gone to me, Should i just plant a new one there?

Had 5 where there are 2 :( and one is just a stem, but it will grow i think?

Wills plants 001 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 002 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 003 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 004 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 005 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 006 (Medium).jpg

Wills plants 007 (Medium).jpg

Sorry Admin,I noticed I posted to wrong area...... Can you swap this into the correct one Outdoor Organic.....

Srry

Done, not a problem ;) I'd replace both the droopy one, and the "stem".

haha thanks, i may still let the 'stem' grow, but just plant a clone or 2 :D

Would you suggest if i am to keep it, perhaps to trim that stem off? or?

i would space those babies out more before its too late....mulch the soil THICK and throw some rusted chicken wire around them ;)

plant all of them and dig the holes DEEP.....dont forget to mix in some dolomite lime....

dont want them getting huge and crowding each other! :D

goodluck bro!

If you are having ants in your buckests believe me there will be more of them!!!If you dont wanna let that happens,take a plastic bag or some kind of tight and flexibile material and place it under your buckets and you will be ok!Your plants look fabulous!

Your plants look great. Good job

Latest posts

Back