Ghetto Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see alternating nodes yet.

Looking healthy. the stems look weak, have you got a fan on them?

Growdude said:
Do you check your PH?
How are you mixing the nutes?

The leaves look a bit twisted.

I dont see alternating nodes, they look very young, I would have vegged them out some more before flowering, but they are filling out better.

Will be watching.
New pics to show the new growth around the 25 or 27th Grow and Hippy :hubba: the nodes are small since i started flowering 7 days in i dont have much space or that much light got 150 watt HPS and two CFLs gonna get 2 more CFLs so it be 20x20" for roughly 20000 lumens almost 10000 lumens per square foot,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GrowDude my PH lvl is 7.0-6.8 I may lvl I gotta find away to lower it though :eek:

You should really give your plant the 18 she needs for the first two weeks. Once they have developed a stronger root base and get a bit bigger THEN decrease light to 12/12. Right now your starving your plants for light and I don't see how they could be showing sex before 2 weeks is up? I thought they didn't even go into veg. before 2 weeks and were still seedlings.

NewbieG said:
You should really give your plant the 18 she needs for the first two weeks. Once they have developed a stronger root base and get a bit bigger THEN decrease light to 12/12. Right now your starving your plants for light and I don't see how they could be showing sex before 2 weeks is up? I thought they didn't even go into veg. before 2 weeks and were still seedlings.

Naw, no starving starving is no light. Um... ive seen grows 12/12 from seedling.

SM I still am growing right now im actually having problems with my PH being to high the plants seem to be sucking up the nutrients. I had to restart someone had zerod in on my grow room :eek:

So far im back and I got one plant left hopefuly its a female :eek: Ill post pics of her/he preferbly her I also got a sprout thats not doing so well because its in the same res with the other plant which is now getting almost full nutes

HydroManiac said:
Naw, no starving starving is no light. Um... ive seen grows 12/12 from seedling.

SM I still am growing right now im actually having problems with my PH being to high the plants seem to be sucking up the nutrients. I had to restart someone had zerod in on my grow room :eek:

So far im back and I got one plant left hopefuly its a female :eek: Ill post pics of her/he preferbly her I also got a sprout thats not doing so well because its in the same res with the other plant which is now getting almost full nutes

I realize people do this, but the way I see it, it really is a waste of growing time. I may be wrong on this, but it doesn't matter if you start 12/12 because the plant cannot and will not go into flower until after it has AT LEAST started to veg. which at earliest won't happen until 2 weeks in. Besides... why would you want to starve those little seedlings of light :( They are trying to grow big and strong, and your taking away their energy! lol

Good luck though homie, I

HydroManiac said:

I realize people do this, but the way I see it, it really is a waste of growing time. I may be wrong on this, but it doesn't matter if you start 12/12 because the plant cannot and will not go into flower until after it has AT LEAST started to veg. which at earliest won't happen until 2 weeks in. Besides... why would you want to starve those little seedlings of light :( They are trying to grow big and strong, and your taking away their energy! lol

Good luck though homie. I

HydroManiac said:

Good luck though homie. I really

Just ordered some Technaflora from amazon setting up my grow cage right now will be upgrading my light to a 300 watt dual cool tube from the DIY section gonna get some PH down from my local osh and ordering some White berry feminized seeds

OK OK BACK TO BUSINESS!!! Just got some professionally grown seeds ;) thx some stranger :p currently got a batch of two moonshine two wrecks in the bakery

I swear im good to them :eek:

2c1920e29f9a.jpg

8d9ec7079b91.jpg

dd9e9f4e2e88.jpg

c6670d2ed475.jpg

yeah you stopped posting, i just read through this and right as i clicked page two i thought "this is one damn interesting grow, i wonder how it turned out."

lol thx alot actually was bagseed dont use bagseed is what I found out

Hydro your new plants look fantastic! def. upgrade to that 300 watt OR MORE if you can. I'm pretty sure you can get 400 watt ballasts on ebay for less than 100 bucks shipped. I just made a cool tube myself for my 600 watt. Works great. I would Seriously suggest a reflector for it as I noticed a serious drop in light intensity in my grow room from before and after the cool tube. I actually just made a very simple reflector for it out of some up closed ducting from the hardware store. Just a heads up. If I was you, I would use those cfls for a little clone room. Take 2 or 3 cuttings from these plants and get them growing for next time so you got females for sure :) GL HM

Thx NewbieG Im actually busy so i rarely have time to get on and check out post I actually been trying to upgrade lights but I love my CFL's too much i admit I will be upping the CFL wattage next try ill be going for 4x42 CFLs see how that goes and ive also added a 150watt HPS in there if you can see it you gotta squint real hard :p

Latest posts

Back