Gills Grow 1st Cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I figured why buy a chiller now i'll just wait till harvest time and my girls will buy it for me..LOL it works very well and I only have to drain and fill twice a day..Im on my way to bestbuy today and i'll post pics tonight so be on the look out my girls are sooo bushy .....

1st week of flowering ....Im about to use another watercooled reflector 1000 watt HPS for a total of 2000 Watts for flowering

HPIM0992.jpg

HPIM0987.jpg

HPIM0994.jpg

HPIM0997.jpg

HPIM0990.jpg

HPIM0991.jpg

HPIM0985.jpg

What up MP...? Just finished putting the other watercooled reflector so now
I'm flowering with 2 1000 watt HPS Heat is still no issue temps stay at 80 by themselves if i turn on the ac my temps get to about 72-75 Thanks Fresca Sol....The last pic is of my res for the watercooled reflectors...

HPIM1004.jpg

HPIM1005.jpg

HPIM1006.jpg

HPIM1007.jpg

HPIM1008.jpg

Nice setup, however, I am not a fan of hydro. I have done hydro befor and I didn't like in at all.

why didnt you like it??What kind of problems did you encounter???

I found that the PH levels were all over the place after the feeds (the feeds were every 4 hours) and I couldn't control it at all, so I have never looked back.

right on im using a drip system and I have it set up for 15 on 90 off is that the right cycle for this set up..?

there is youtube they have what called "chornic grow" google it up in youtube you will see part 1 to 7 of green man show ya how to do just what that guy is doing, hey dude, ya can check out, hes pro maybe ya did learn from him idk but take look that will be helpful to you he even explain about cloning and still grow the rest!!

I have seen those videos thanks for the post....I have since put the plants on a strict PH'd Water only feeding cycle until tommorow...I think I will just use flora nova bloom to finish out this project....I will post new pics tommorow..Thanks for looking guys

what he said^^^^.... hope everything is well gcarlin, and will be waiting for pics.

Latest posts

Back