2nd Grow, first journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So its looking like the Dabney Blueberry girls are gonna be ready on about the 14th, the 17th at the latest... either way I'm very excited to cut em down and be that much closer to smoking the product of the last 5 months. Its looking like the wait was worth it... :fid:

The first pic is of a single DB plant
second is the cheeses in the middle row
and the third includes a look at the sour diesels all the way in the front.

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

Here are a few pics of my sour diesels and cheeses, its day 54.:hubba:
You may notice i had a bit of an issue with a magnesium deficiency but its already being taken care of... thought it was nitrogen so took me a while to figure it out :stuff-1125699181_i_

anyway i just finished a 4 hour cleaning job, enjoy the pics
time to john blaze:joint4: :bongin:

(first two SD, second two cheese)

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

:holysheep: looking fantastic ,,:eek:that lady is huge ,with huge colas :aok:

From first to last: Sour Diesel, Dabney Blueberry, UK Cheese

I still have quite a bit of smaller buds in some brown paper bags untill i put together some kind of screen to lay them on, its a constant 70 degrees with 50-60 percent humidity in the room...going for a nice slow dry. Got PLENTY of trim for hash making too :bongin:

Anyway I'm very proud of this harvest , got quite a bit of top quality organic bud:farm:

sourd.jpg

Dabneyblue.jpg

cheese.jpg

all.jpg

As you should be a very proud papa. :holysheep: That is some sweet looking bud you've got there. To bad I missed this journal until now. Better late than never I guess!!!

I had a fishtank filter running independently for the reservoir, i could have put together an inline filter but didn't want to go through that much trouble after i had already set it up. However the reservoir is completely dark and the water that travels past the bulb is only there momentarily as it is constantly being exchanged for cool water from the reservoir. algae wasn't a problem at all.

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
what made you cut that sour d so early ?

I cut all the plants at about day 68, a little less than 10 weeks. I didnt know that was early for sour d? the trichs looked great and the buds smoke beautifully. I wouldnt have been able to keep them in there longer anyway because i use the grow room as drying room too, so everything is out at the same time. Next time ill grow only one strain to avoid all the timing issues. I wanted to pull the blueberry plants earlier but i would have had to deprive the other strains of co2 to avoid a bad taste in the bb buds so i just let them go as long as the sativas. Im very satisfied with the taste and the high's of my buds, really true to there traits... about another week of cure and theyll be perfect.

nice work man,
i hope i get as much from my mine!
how much do you think you'l get when its dryed?

Latest posts

Back