Girl scout cookies are here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

We have handed out all of the cookies to all the people on the list and I see cases of extra cookies on the living room floor. Did I say cases? So I look at the order form and :hitchair: I see my old lady ordered 80 boxes of cookies for us.:hitchair: She wanted our daughter to get the "next level" prize.

We spent too much money on munchies for me. The "next level" prize wasn't worth the extra weight around my waist.

Anyway the best kind is Tagalogs, but All Abouts are a close second.
Do others have favorites?
I just finished another box of the Trefoils.

Thin Mints and Vanilla bean ice cream....the chocolate hardens in the frozen goodness...

Samoa's are even better....they get really stiff...

I know i getting some thin mints!!!

Thin Mints here with a tall cold glass of milk. :hubba:

I don't understand the Thin Mint craze, but they were the most sold. I saw in the grocery store that they are selling the cookies mixed in ice cream. Its probably a temporary thing like the cookies.

We've been taken over by GS cookies as well.

My personal fav are Samoas followed closely by Tagalongs. The new sugar-free choc chip is better then I thought it would be, but I don't see it sticking around for long. The new lemon ones are too tart for my taste.

80 boxes to get your daughter to the next level? Wow...thats love. :D

Well, I found out that it was a stuffed animal until it was bumped up to a book bag. :doh: I would try to figure out how much 80 boxes at $3.00 per box is, but I think I go fill the bong first.

Thin mint ones definatly are the best in my eyes. Yum

Oh man...they cost $3.50 here. :p

Can I buy some of yours?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Thin Mints, Carmel Delights, Peanut butter ones with chocolate covering.

i'm on my 2nd order.....and we finally sold all the boxes my little "brownie" was obligated to sell.......sheesh.....they really exploit these kids.

did you know that only 5o cents out of each box goes to the girlscout troop? thats beep beep. considering most boxes only have 14-18 cookies its like 19-25 cents per cookie. so basically only 2-3 cookies worth of revenue per box goes to the scouts that market and sell all the cookies.

pretty darn good business model if ya ask me.

SmokinMom said:
Oh man...they cost $3.50 here. :p

Can I buy some of yours?

Ha ha ha ha ha.
Most of our orders were from another state, those troops are selling them for $4.00.:D Under cutting other troop prices, its a cut throat business.

allgrownup said:
i'm on my 2nd order.....and we finally sold all the boxes my little "brownie" was obligated to sell.......sheesh.....they really exploit these kids.
I think the adults are the exploited ones.:eek:

I don't understand why people like the Thin Mint, but all the extra are gone.

My wife and I stock piled this year on our Girl Scout cookies. I caaaaaaaaant wait!!!!!

What a bunch of munched out stoners.
Don't know what they call them ,but the peanutbutter and chocolate ones are great .

I got this one licked. We usually have anywhere betwen 3-5 hundred cases here, and about 6-8 cases (100-150 boxes) are personal :D My fave is the Do-Si-Dos all peanut butter cookie and cream middle, sink that battle ship (whole box) of cookies into a bowl if milk and munch on!! Mmmmmm gotta go and have some now this thread made me wanna munch :giggle:

12 boxes per case where we come from dub. ;)

I am munching on cookies now. The new sugar-free chocolate chip ones. They NEED sugar. :p

They also have more calories, more carbs and an abundance of fat compared to the rest from what I saw . Not that I'm telling you to stop eating. I mean they only come around once a year. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back