Girlfriend went back to Marijuana and is acting different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DillaWilla said:
Hey Rev, the guy apologized. There is no need to crucify him, if anyone you should know about forgiveness, your the reverend...LOL...I think they let this one die already no need to keep it going...Peace Out and Bless
I would have to agree with DW on this one. KM said he was sorry and that is that.

Reverand Are You Puertorican???

Just kiddin its that people here dont care about Sh*t and do things like that all the time but i thought it was funny...:D

BUt wrong....

KM dont worry about it...

KindMind said:
One again if someone was offeneded by my previous post I apologize

And if I pulled the trigger prematurely on you, Kindmind, I sincerely apologize. I always pull for the underdog and felt like Jacka was unfairly being kicked while he was down.
Apologies to you too, Jacka... and any members I might have offended. I didn't mean to cause a stink. I'll do better.
Rev

i was drawn to the same conclusion as greenfire . thinking she maybe has found a new friend or perhaps does favors for the dealer . dam i hate to say that but you have to have your eyes wide open and prepare for the worst and hope for the best and dont take it lying on your back . investigate . sorry and gl to you honestly. ps sounds like pranic has a idea ?

Reverend Willis said:
And if I pulled the trigger prematurely on you, Kindmind, I sincerely apologize. I always pull for the underdog and felt like Jacka was unfairly being kicked while he was down.
Apologies to you too, Jacka... and any members I might have offended. I didn't mean to cause a stink. I'll do better.
Rev

<3 :)

if she was smoking and trying to hide it from you she most likely felt guilty about it, if you're having some trouble too on the home front then maybe she thought that you were to blame for that guilt. that could make her seem a bit distant.

i don't know you or anything about your relationship but i'd think you'd find that most of the types on this site (myself included) consider mj to be a positive thing, get blunted together and it might work out ok.

peace

Latest posts

Back