Give me negative feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
I want honest opinions not lies I know she’s overfed I will flush her fat self in a few days,
Let me have it 😂
First one is white widow photo
Next to it is runtz auto
Little one is blue berry photo other 2
In the back are blu berry as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 65022994912__274BC1F4-29A2-446B-A51C-CAFDBBC552B3.MOV
    2.1 MB
I want honest opinions not lies I know she’s overfed I will flush her fat self in a few days,
Let me have it 😂
First one is white widow photo
Next to it is runtz auto
Little one is blue berry photo other 2
In the back are blu berry as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 22
Yep a little over feed , cut it back a bit
Other than that I see nice looking Gals

Well I us
How do you make you tea
Well I use boogie brew set 1/2 cup of each of they materials which is boogie boost base and boogie black then 1/4 molasses unsulfured then 5ml of NLS and 15ml of organic liquid Kelp then I brew this for 24 hours I then feed my veg plants this but no more than 1/4 of a liter, I peel 2-3 bananas and boil bananas in a pot for a hour after that I pour half a liter of this into my brew and wait another hour and feed all flowering plants, 1 liter I think I need to flush cause I was over doing it last 3 brews this brew was better last brew was all boogie stuff same but I added 15ml humic acid 15mil or NLS and 45ml of kelp I learned humic acid and kelp do not mix I flushed 3 plants already one needs another flushing and now so does my white widow any thoughts ? I also added 15ml of worm castings spread across plants top and 7.5ml of seabird guano lightly spread in ;) every 2 weeks

Are you serious?

How the feck is anyone supposed to analyze those plants with those crappy photos?

You guys and your screen names. I will call you Dev. Don't worry about Big....just poken fun at you....(if you get my drift). Does that to all new members...just in case.
Lol it’s ok I’m to mellow 90% of the time to worry about little stuff like that but he’s right these pictures are horrible 😂. But it’s because I use the camera feature on this website I’m a start taking photos with my direct camera since marijuanapassion camera not so good lol will updated a better photo tomorrow when the girls awake. Thank you

Well I us

Well I use boogie brew set 1/2 cup of each of they materials which is boogie boost base and boogie black then 1/4 molasses unsulfured then 5ml of NLS and 15ml of organic liquid Kelp then I brew this for 24 hours I then feed my veg plants this but no more than 1/4 of a liter, I peel 2-3 bananas and boil bananas in a pot for a hour after that I pour half a liter of this into my brew and wait another hour and feed all flowering plants, 1 liter I think I need to flush cause I was over doing it last 3 brews this brew was better last brew was all boogie stuff same but I added 15ml humic acid 15mil or NLS and 45ml of kelp I learned humic acid and kelp do not mix I flushed 3 plants already one needs another flushing and now so does my white widow any thoughts ? I also added 15ml of worm castings spread across plants top and 7.5ml of seabird guano lightly spread in ;) every 2 weeks
they look fine. the yellow tips are common during flowering if your using a fair about of flowering nurients, it's just a little nutrient burn.

Lol it’s ok I’m to mellow 90% of the time to worry about little stuff like that but he’s right these pictures are horrible 😂. But it’s because I use the camera feature on this website I’m a start taking photos with my direct camera since marijuanapassion camera not so good lol will updated a better photo tomorrow when the girls awake. Thank you

what!?

you hear that Putembk , Weedhopper?...

is it true , the cameras here suck?

or is Dev suffering from cognitive dissonance?

Latest posts

Back