Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what I found Carty.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Banana_TK/Goat_and_Monkey_Seeds/

Attachments

• 5A6250C2-7A92-4DD9-9F36-ABACDE72E6FC.jpeg
    5A6250C2-7A92-4DD9-9F36-ABACDE72E6FC.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
I dug out my goat and monkey stash, still have the TK and the Banana TK in the collection...I find it odd that bodhi is allegedly ripping off the estate...he and matt but came down to the cabin for a short vacation and they were both very tight...bodhi didn't seem like a bad guy and certainly not a criminal...doesn't sound right but what do I know... :confused:

I dug out my goat and monkey stash, still have the TK and the Banana TK in the collection...I find it odd that bodhi is allegedly ripping off the estate...he and matt but came down to the cabin for a short vacation and they were both very tight...bodhi didn't seem like a bad guy and certainly not a criminal...doesn't sound right but what do I know... :confused:
The auction says all proceeds go to his son. Maybe his son is raising money now selling those so he can upgrade and continue the work? Or maybe his son is just exiting the slot

Carty. All you gotta do is become a sponsor. Who the fk knows who is really legal or not. Nobody ask for licence.
Besides a lot of us have grown your strains.
My grow store has gone all out selling clones and seeds. Clone room and everything! They say they don't measure over 3 % THC, seeds seen as novelty, so like weedhopper says, why not?

Bubba

Look what I found Carty.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Banana_TK/Goat_and_Monkey_Seeds/

Those are good seeds. Some of Mr Subbie‘s favorite

Hey Ya'll.... yup, Oldsog is in the loop and a trusted seller.. he is helping to auction off all the final genetics rounded up by donors, Matt's house and storage area and JT. After going thru everything and figuring what would do well at the Auctions, the rest was sent to me.
The Auction is a big deal as they are also trying to help Stoney's wife and child stuck in a foreign country where they know not a soul after his recent passing.. another one way to young...

The one I'm excited about is called The Goat..

I'd like to offer up some packs here, especially to anyone who had never had the joy of growing G&M Genetics.. I have mostly feminized seeds so just 3 or 4 seeds can be a nice little grow. and by doing this I can spread more around..

Feel free to PM me if interested, while some of you will get cards without having to ask.. BigSur51 for ex.. lol. Hey, they brother turned me onto my very first Auto... he's on my permanent list... hehe.

Ok... I have a few packs of the Southern Charm V2 left, all others are spoken for..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back