Go bagseeds, go! [seedlings 2/17, ]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowl Destroyer

"Just one hit"
Reaction score
Seeds were germed maybe 2 weeks ago, spent time under flourescent in a starter peat cube

transferred to veg/flower closet with 400w HPS with halide conversion bulb
1 gallon pots

Heavier, pre-nuted soil mixed with a good few handfuls of seedling mix, extremely light. Soil also has very small handful of garden gypsum, to add some Ca, increase drainage a little bit.

In a few weeks, will feed with alaska fish fert 5-1-1 and alaska morbloom 0-10-10 as I recall

See you guys in a few weeks
destroyer

100217-164059.jpg

What kind of pre-nuted soil are you using? Often times the pre-nuted stuff doesn't work well. It might work well enough for vegging the plants, but as for flowering, it often times doesn't work.

Plus, you want to use both a vegetative fertilize and a bloom fertilizer at the same time. That doesn't sound good to me. Personally, I would use the vegetative fertilizer while vegging, then switch to the bloom fertilizer for flowering, two separate stages of growth.

yea dude what alistair said....use the veg. nutes for vegging...then use you bloom nutes when you start the flower phase....are you using your mh light...your light looks orange....save that hps for flower...use that mh light for veggin....get a little fan by those babies too...strengthen them stalks up and such....

lol i turned on the secondary fans yesterday, second of 3. The third is an air filter. The wind knocked those seedlings down -.- lulzworthy enough to take a picture.

The soil is: "Turf King" outdoor soil.....no need to feed for 30 days!!.....lol

It's pretty heavy so I mixed it with some seedling mix. again I added garden gypsum.

The soil is .10-.05-.05 NPK. it's forest compost plus sphagnum peat moss, wetting agent, other regular soil mix stuff

Alistair: Vegging always works well for me with this soil, but I always have problems during flowering where the leaves brown and die from the <s>stomata</s> VEINS out

PH issues?

REOCCURING ISSUE LOL

thanks guys
destroyer

100218-173052.jpg

OH I forgot to add guys..

Since these are bagseed I dont know who's going to be female, male. These two plants are going to be clone mothers. I want the next batch to be in square pots and in better soil....

Latest posts

Back