God Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK you guys if you want to try God bud make sure you DO NOT order from BC Bud Depot, They will rip you off. Order from BC Seed King.

I agree with Ruffy--Jordan of the Islands. I am running some God's OG Kush from them that is looking promising.

I have not heard good things about BC Bud Depot. I am not familiar with BC Seed King.

That is good to, maybe better. As long as it is not BC Bud Depot.

he has a tonne of blueberry crosses he also made, and his older stock is stout. I used to deal with him threw another site and hes a real deal breeder and knows his stuff, all thoe I have had some nanners on a couple girls, that's not the gear imo, prob bad enviroment ect. Canadian and a solid guy

I would not buy anything from BC Bud Depot. they pretty much admitted to me that they have mutant genes in their strains, they said that is just the way it is, no help from them. I got seeds at least even if they are crap, most people don't receive their seeds and if they do the genetics suck.

I was talking about Jordan of island, his gear is great, idont know or care about bc seed depot or other retailers. if you want these go threw Vancouver seed bank, very reputable and decent prices.

Latest posts

Back