Going back to the mother land!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
That's right I'm going back to mexico!!!!!! But it kinda suc's cause I'll have to stop growing for now and resume later. Only good thing I can think of is that I'll be smokin that icky sticky Mexican Sativa before it gets to America, freshly dried and cured!!!!! I might not be on for 3-5 days till I find the internet over there but I'll keep you posted and give smoke reports daily,hahahahaha!!!!! So, wish me good luck and when and if I come back I'll bring some beans to plant.

Hey man, wish you a good time there. Don't stay away too long!

I won't stay away too long I'm addicted to MPMF and some times In and Out burgers, can't get those in mexico, hahahaha!
MarPassion said:
Hey man, wish you a good time there. Don't stay away too long!

hahahaha, In and Out burgers are chain of hamburger stores down here. It's suppose to be "All American" food or sumthin.

And they are only in the american southwest.

Safe travels AZ... Enjoy your time down there :)

Cheers and good green mojo...

zL

Wish you all the best AZ. Be sure and stay in touch my friend and i hope you can get back to growing as soon as possible. peace

rasta said:
dont drink the water
Thats why they have tequila...kills all the germs. lol
Safe travels man. Take care. Hope to see ya back soon.

Exactly!!!!! No water enters this body in Mexico unless I my self prepare it by Distillation and Ozonation, Hahahahaha!
Mutt said:
Thats why they have tequila...kills all the germs. lol
Safe travels man. Take care. Hope to see ya back soon.

In 'N Out burgers.
You will miss them in Mexico.
They are a westcoast chain of hamburgers joints like Wendy's
or Burger King. They are from California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Only they use real meat and fresh potato.

Via Con Dios

Great burgers and fries - fresh. It's a family-owned business with a religious background. For example, printed on the french fry cartons or burger wrappers or drink cups, they have biblical passages or bible addresses > JOHN 3:16 or stuff like that. It's kinda discreet. The company pays well above minimum wage so their staff is carefully selected. I ate lots of their food while living in California and Arizona. Now that I'm back down south, I have to give up those loaded double cheeseburgers for a Hardee's BarfBurger.
cheers
Rev

well, I´m here and it´s great!!!!the bud is deff. different!!!! It´s more fresh and hairy, no complaints here, as far as the food it´s cool, tacos all the time with ice cold beer.

Latest posts

Back