going guerilla for my first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtledro

Reaction score
well i have alot of sprouts in the woods. they are located on a very very slow moving stream. well stream is the best way for me to describe it. its actually where rain water is dumped out by the drains in my neighborhood. but the plants arent near them. I'm kind of worried about how clean the water is though. I constantly keep it running though.

Anyways im about to head over and take some pics.

Kindbud: im really looking forward to your input, since i too am located in the carolinas.

Theese are most of the plants. im worried about the yellow leaves on the big one, and a pinecone fell on the really bent one. Also, is the big one too tall for the amount of leaves it has. any input would be greatly appreciated

Picture247.jpg

Picture252.jpg

Picture251.jpg

Picture244.jpg

Picture237.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture233

and a random dank bud

they look good dro exspecaily the big one and the one the pine cone feel on should be fine just keep an eye on hear and the yellowin on the big one might mean you need to give her a little nutes man or somethin eles just keep an eye on her and no way theirs not tomany leaves one her lol she looks good i got them ones from the beach they are lookin good 1 of the already has 4 nodes and its startin on its 4 one and shes only about no more then 5 in. tall and as long as the stream is flowing you should be fine!! ill be watchin this grow man!!!!

turtledro said:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you scroll down a little in the posting window, you'll see a button named "Manage Attachments".

Use that please. It's easy and it saves all this photobucket junk.

Thanks man.

sorry dude i didnt see that, i guess i was typing while you posted that.

seriously ill look next time my B.

:( its so sad, the otherday i went down to the plant, and it was bent completley over on its side. this is the only thing i could think of that could do this. but there had been new growht since the brake :confused:
and there are a few of the babys in there.

Picture 255.jpg

Picture 256.jpg

Picture 257.jpg

Picture 258.jpg

turtledro said:
sorry dude i didnt see that, i guess i was typing while you posted that.

seriously ill look next time my B.

Hahahaa, cool man.

It looks like your babies will make it ok.

your babys look good man how did the stem break i know we have been having alot of wind maybe thats what did it man if you see new growth on the big one then she might just make it!

i hope she can, but i really doubt it. Yea i figure it was the wind, or maybe an animal. I think im going to be able to start a few indoors, and move them outside. Alot of babys that i plant get flooded real quick.

Dam animals lol Flooded??? Why dont you make the dirt around the plants elevated a few inches?? get what im sayin and dont ever doubt hope for the best!!! :)

lol idk why i never thought of that. No she is officially dead lol. do you know those little tree saplings that look like baby weed plants? they are all over my grow site. lol and i dont know how to tell if they are a baby tree or a baby pot plant.

yeah their all over the place hear to they look like bud plant till they get their second node

lol i found a little hill in the woods covered in them, like literally hundreds. my weed plants seem to grow faster though.

yeah they are very slow growing know what kind of tree they are?? and yeah marijuana plants are one of the fastes growing plants

no clue, I asked my mom what they were because i found a ton in our yard, she said they were trees.

lol yups yups idk their is a bunch around my grow spot i have to keep pullin them up lol how the grow man???

Baby update. they all are looking fine. Me and my friend are starting some indoor plants in a arcade machine, yes its ganjagrower154. we are still trying to figure out how to ventilate it.

Picture 262.jpg

Picture 264.jpg

Picture 265.jpg

Picture 266.jpg

Picture 267.jpg

Picture 268.jpg

How long should i wait before i give them nutrients?

wait tell they are biger you dont want to give them nutes rightnow cuz youll kill them

i usually wait till their about knee high or they get their first set of 5 leaves their way to early

Latest posts

Back