good cloning canidate??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudWeederson

Reaction score
ok i need to figure out the sex of this plant and if it is good to clone from...My friend gave it to me because he said it was dying...but it looks healthy enough. let me know what you think! thanks! :farm: Bud

plant2.jpg

plant 3.jpg

BudWeederson said:
ok i need to figure out the sex of this plant and if it is good to clone from...My friend gave it to me because he said it was dying...but it looks healthy enough. let me know what you think! thanks! :farm: Bud

I would vegg it up some more, doesnt look like it will die but its too small to clone from.
Once its bigger with more branches you can clone it to be able to tell its sex or just keep it around awhile.

Just wondering is it possible to LST a plant that size, will there be a point?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Dr.Dro said:
Just wondering is it possible to LST a plant that size, will there be a point?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Sure you could, its just what this plant needs as it would cause some braches to form.

yeah i'm planning on it but i got to see if the poor thing is going to live! :farm: Bud

id say top it everytime i top a plant it forces the bottom branches to catch up to the top.makes for small bushes,great mothers to clip off.and as u take your clippings u will make it more bushy.PS

that plant doesnt look very old at all. how longs it been in this world.

That thing needs nitrogen. Its mighty pale. Beef it up so you can see its true colours

its dead. : ( it had a hard life of transplantations and moving around. RIP litle pot plant. RIP.
:farm: Bud

Latest posts

Back