Good Karma at work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
You may recall a few weeks ago I donated 57grams of MJ to my local dispensary. Well the next wk I was invited to a closed concert at our local concert hall in town. It was a great show with their (3) bands and a great crowed. At the end of the night while waiting for my ride home I was talking to this gentleman named John. Well John runs the concert hall and he also run our dispensary. Oh,I said. I'm the one who donated that weed. Whats your name?!?, He started up telling me how great I am and the first member to ever donate.We talked about how Leon Russel didn't play "Tight rope" the last time he played in town.Then (this is the best part) he said; You've got the "GOLDEN KEY" man. Any/every shows that come to town is free for you. Gotta run, I'm saying my thanks as I head towards my ride who is double parked...Thanks again John...
Speak of good green mojo. This ranks right up there on top with the good come back for things rendered. I really wasn't expecting this at all. I'm stoked. What's the next show???

Congrats FUM , Karma comes around good or bad in this case...its all goood! Ooooh try and catch Jeff Dunham or Larry the cable guy.

CONGRATS FUM! Most well deserved accolades. It's nice to see a good guy get recognition for a really terrific donation. Bowing at your feet, FUM!

And as a Leon Lifer wannabe, I don't think Leon has played Tightrope in a concert anywhere for years. It's not on his set list. But he still rocks a room like no one else. But i would LOVE to hear him do Tightrope live! (and Sweet Emily and Cajun Love Song and Rip Van Winkle...)

You enjoy those shows, FUM. You SO deserve it!

Oh Please..,no bowing. That's just funny Vapor Vixin. But I'm just a good ole' bad boy my lady and just a word of thanks is all I require.Thanks anyway. Peace out.

Congrats FUM.

My Grandfather always taught me that what goes around always comes back around to you. wether it be good or bad. I am glad that you have had this good karma come back to you, It is an awsome return of your good doing. :D and :bong2:

Latest posts

Back