good seed shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

god of war

Well i was thinking about ordering seeds from www.weedseedshop.com and i live in the USA. Lets say customs finds this whats the worst could happen or just happen. Would customs take the seeds and send me a letter saying they did or would they have a court day and go to jail or something lol? could someone maybe clear this up.

god of war said:
Well i was thinking about ordering seeds from www.weedseedshop.com and i live in the USA. Lets say customs finds this whats the worst could happen or just happen. Would customs take the seeds and send me a letter saying they did or would they have a court day and go to jail or something lol? could someone maybe clear this up.
I have never heard of that seed shop. If they find your seeds all that will happen is the seeds will be confiscated and you will receive a letter saying so and that's it.

DrChronic and Seedboutique are 2 of the familiar ones around here. I am about to order some seeds from HG, I'll let you'll know how that goes.

Latest posts

Back