Got Caught By Police. PLEASE HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna say one thing getting a lawyer is not extream if u can afford it why not have it took down to a parking offence if u can and it will only cost prolly 500 bucks for the laywer to do this ,,his fine alone for the weed charge will be 300 so just pay 500 and get it took down to a moving violation,,trust me i no a lot about this and even these days it does stop u from getting a job if they got someone with a clean record they will hier them before they hier u so keep it clean if u can afford the extra 200 dollars cause ur fine is gonna be like 300 any ways ,,,good luck it seems to me that what mutt said is the smartest way to go if u realy think about it ,and aperantly u care are u would not be on hear asking about it so do not take the advise of ,dont worry about it cause that does not even make no sence lol do what u can to keep it clean bro get the lawyer that is what they are for of course its expensive but things in life usualy are lol

Well i have gone through Child Care on both stages and they had me go and get my crimianl records and all they had there as 1 Poss. of High Grade Hash and Large Qty and that was my very first charge I ever had and 1 under the influnace of drugs and I had wrote on the app. all I had in charges and all the yrs
And those charges they had was it,and I have 5 Drunk driving in 6 yrs and 5 under the influnace of drugs in 9 yrs and that and I couldn't figure out way it was like that and the cleak didn't understand that either and that was that..

All my charge was over fifteen yrs ago and I don't worry about any app. anymore because I am straight forward about that question.
Ever Been Convicted of a crime?? Not today,Not yesterday,Notlast week, Not last month But Over fifteen yrs ago.
I had said that before on app. and even gotten a job.. ;)

Latest posts

Back