Got gifted some good clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The same friend who gave me the BLZ x Super Silver HAZE seeds plus the Pure BLZ clones brought me over 3 clones that a friend of his dumped on him, he just had to many, I imagine that these are the worse. He also had a big nugget from the mother plant but didn't know what it was!!?? It was Chem Dog, same stuff I bought from the dispensary about a week ago, and bought a couple of those canna cone doobies, Chem Dog I just loved!! and this is exactly the same.i'm feeling so lucky.I cant wait to add these girls to the mix, but a little quarinteen forbid and repot.

P1080731.JPG

P1080734.JPG

P1080735.JPG

P1080733.JPG

your street rocks!!!!skag wish i had budies that droped by with some nice herb and clones,,,, seems you guys got pot comeing out your ears out your end,,, half my budies turnd out rats and grasses id never speak to again ,,,your end seems mellow peeps are chilled and cool,,,,, i just started a second space my lil cuz runs coupel of rooms he dose things on a biger scale as he has space ,,,,,so i poped 50 autos in his set up yesday and he will 50/50 the harvest with me hapy days. peace[j]

Looks like someone will be repotting veeery soon!
Get those girls into your setup, make them better and smoke some free herb. Life don't get much better really!
Green mojo for ya. W

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The same friend who gave me the BLZ x Super Silver HAZE seeds plus the Pure BLZ clones brought me over 3 clones that a friend of his dumped on him, he just had to many, I imagine that these are the worse. He also had a big nugget from the mother plant but didn't know what it was!!?? It was Chem Dog, same stuff I bought from the dispensary about a week ago, and bought a couple of those canna cone doobies, Chem Dog I just loved!! and this is exactly the same.i'm feeling so lucky.I cant wait to add these girls to the mix, but a little quarinteen forbid and repot.

Man I can't belive they got that big in those tiny pots! You just made me 2nd home sick! I live in N Ca now but when I was in the Army I lived on Ft Lewis for 10 yrs GOD's COUNTRY for sure! When I was there it was mostly BC bud back then I would like to see what diff Medical has made there. I don't know if you have been down in Cali but is things ran the same way in Wa now? So by your name I Guess you live near the skagit river SOOO SOOO fricken Nice!! Lucky Dog!! Fish much? I sure miss Wa!!:D :D

Put some pants on those girls, they look naked from the waist down. :hubba: Ive got a Chem hybrid going right Skagit and I must say it is very nice. Check it out at the Cali Connection grow journal, I just added some new pics today.

Latest posts

Back