2000 Watt Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QuebecGold said:
Day 35

Here are pics of day 35 they have about 2 weeks left to go they are really starting to swell up, I was wondering how much more they were going to swell up because they seem to swell up everyday right now, I just finished the 5th week and just started week 6 they will get the week 6 feeding tonight or sunday night depending on how dry the pots are then get the week 7 feeding. How long is it necessary to flush for and should I use a flushing agent? whats a good one ? I dont see much red hairs yet does this mean I will have to take it for one more week? All the hairs are still white.... how long before harvest do you start seeing some to brown....
Whats up QuebecGold. May i say your ladies are looking great. For every gallon of dirt you need to flush 3 gallons of water through it. Not sure about a flushing agent as we use regular water for flushing. Forget about the hairs man what you wanna look at are the trichromes. When you see all cloudy and some amber it's time for picking. Do you have a microscope or a jewelers loupe to check your trichromes?

ok kool ill go to the store and get a magnifying glass and check out the thrichomes... im thinking about 5 more days but they do look ready right now....ill flush em tommorow let em dry and cut.

Man I have been following your grow, those is a great crop you have going there. I am still in the process of getting all my AN products. There are a lot. Did you see about using Wet Betty in your soilless mix for better penetration and less 25-50% less nutes needed.

Damn, I'm gettin old or somethin. I totally missed this one. Killer set-up man.:D

hey thanks for the comments, harvest is only a couple days away, I will post new pics soon. I dont know about using wet betty in soil i use it with my foliar sprays. If it does work in soil thats a really really cool thing to find out... let me know how it works out for you.

it is on the AN site as I am a member there as well. Just do a search for wet betty and you will see it. The post was maybe 2 days ago. Apparently a lot of people are using like that.

Yeah i checked at out last night, supposedly it will increase yield by 3 to 6 %. Pretty cool I will try it on my next grow.

Day 45

about 5 days ago, I cut a plant to test it, after drying it with no cure it was tasting and smoking just right. Nice indica high also. I think they are ready to harvest. So i flushed them with final phase tonight they are getting a flush with water then im putting them in the dark for 72 hours. Here are some pics.

PIC_0078.jpg

PIC_0079.jpg

PIC_0080.jpg

PIC_0081.jpg

PIC_0082.jpg

Awesome grow, those colas are looking nice and fat.

Latest posts

Back