2000 Watt Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the monitoring of the CO2 is going to be a b!tch..... I believe that a timer/window switch connected to a solenoid would be the best option.

Have you seen this?

co2 chart.jpg

I returned that thing i will get the real thing tommorow...im about to go make 200 clones ill be back with pictures later. trim 2-3 branches off all of them.

big money
but you would be happier with something that measures co2 and adds accordingly. set it for 1500ppm and it does the rest, i think most have a light sensor that tells it when the lights are on.

what a garden thats flippin' sick and now ur going to double it at least. Much respect, I have hard enuff time with a couple plants

im not too sure, who makes it but its from jbc distribution but i figured out how to make that one work so if it gets too complicated ill just use it...

As requested here are some pics I just took, sorry for the wait I'm a nighthawk, I sleep in the day and stay up at night. These pics are from day 16,they were from 8 inches to 10 inches and a few 6 incher when i put them into flower, some are already 2 feet tall, how much more will they stretch. Flowers are showing, I will foliar spray with scorpion juice now and before the lights go off.

16thday.jpg

16thday more growth left.jpg

16thday_trimoff.jpg

16thday_flower.jpg

16thday_2.jpg

16thday growth left.jpg

Thank's Stoney Bud, Its my first time doing SOG I cant wait to see the outcome.As for watering, I basically water like this. to keep it simple we'll say it was week one. I would Feed the plants with full strenght nutrients on their first day, 2-3 days later i would feed them whatever is left usualy around 30% to 40% and mix it down with more water to weaken the ppm's then 2-3 days later feed them with ph'd water hygrozyme and fulvic acid. then start week 2 with the same routine... i water just enuff so that i have to water every 2-3 days max...

Day 28

Its now been 4 complete weeks since they have been flowering. I didnt add co2 after all. I said I would wait til next run so I can make a fair judgement, I will finish this grow with no co2 and and do a comparison on the next grow when I add it. They are starting week 5 today so I will be adding some overdrive to the res and some scorpion juice. Since my stalks are so skinny i'm thinking of adding some barricade now, will it do a difference at this stage of growth or should I wait til the next grow to add it. I tied them up to bamboo stick since they were all starting to fall.They also got burnt from to much big bud I think. I flushed them today and will water with week 5 feeding when they are dry. Here are some pics, sorry about the blurryness my camera really sux I will have to get a new one.

PIC_0059.JPG

PIC_0060.JPG

PIC_0074.JPG

PIC_0077.JPG

I see your garden or should i say jungle is filling in nicely. How tall are they? Looks like they stretched on ya a bit durning flower. It's really strange how some strains stretch real bad durning flower while others stretch hardly at all. Anyway your grow looks great. Keep it up man. ;)

Damn, Nice Grow thus far. Can't wait to see the finished product

Looking good..... that's 4 weeks of flower? They have stretched out, but it looked like they would from the start pretty much....how much wind do you have on them?

how much wind meaning oscillating fan... i have one huge one that runs at two.... i shoulda added another one... but forgot lol...I will post pics of day 35 tonight....

damn man, this is impressive and mad props to you. Girls are looking great! I have a quick question... how do you water all those plants? Like logistics you don't have to move all of them around every time do you?

no i dont have to move them around, I just use a sumb pump attached to a garden hoes and a watering wand.

Day 35

Here are pics of day 35 they have about 2 weeks left to go they are really starting to swell up, I was wondering how much more they were going to swell up because they seem to swell up everyday right now, I just finished the 5th week and just started week 6 they will get the week 6 feeding tonight or sunday night depending on how dry the pots are then get the week 7 feeding. How long is it necessary to flush for and should I use a flushing agent? whats a good one ? I dont see much red hairs yet does this mean I will have to take it for one more week? All the hairs are still white.... how long before harvest do you start seeing some to brown....

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Latest posts

Back